Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Theory] Nur die Endbosse farmen

Old 04/04/2008, 10:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
also ich hab gestern folgendes versucht: hatte paar instanzen besucht so das ich in keiner inze mehr rein kommen konnte, also dacht ich mir versuchen wir das mal mit dem hexer... leider hats nciht geklappt ich bekam die gleich fehlermeldung die ich auch bekomme wenn ich alleine durchs portal hüpfen... somit denk ich das es nicht gehen wird, also gehen ich davon aus das es zum gleichen resultat herbei führt

schade schade

« Bypass premade queues w/o having somebody leave. | Arena avoid trick/exploit »

Similar Threads
Moonbox Theory (Just a theory, don't flame =D)
01/17/2009 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
Looks like my theory was wrong. Looks like all Moonboxes are Moonbox. If you can prove that it isn't, by all means let me know =P
Theory on a aim bot
08/23/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
You guys know about the Conquer Slayer Bot the one where u click the red bar well should make one that looks for the guild name and automatically moves ur char and hits that person with scent sword/fast blade :/
+1 Theory
05/17/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 49 Replies
So of course we all know that it is impossible to create an Itemtype for viewing +1's on the ground because +1 is server side. Now I have been watching my counter carefully, and the number of +1's I have been getting, and heres the theory: 1> +1 Items cannot be seen on the ground, even if you were to hack into the system. 2> +1 Items are not randomly dropped in the way Refs, Uniques, Elites, & Supers are. 3> A person picks up an item that has +1. Go back in time, and get someone else to...
Just A Theory
08/07/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 28 Replies
First post read my buddies account alot the past couple of days and never saw anything about this even tried to search.So I decided to make my own account and see what you guys thought. Now I did see threads about how every item has its own id, but as i am sure many of you have noticed items dropped by mobs have different stats than those sold by the npcs, for example the other day hunting i found 3 iron armors for a warrior i cant remember the exact stats on them but i do know that the...