Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Upgrade your tier t4/t5 into t5/t6 for free

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Upgrade your tier t4/t5 into t5/t6 for free

exploit GM's lazyness to your profit.

Requirement:

- A ticket to a GM.
- Does only work with class who have different tier sets (mages and warlocks are excluded).
- Social skills; not giving away your purpose and being subtle.
- It's way better if the pieces you want to upgrade look similar and have similar stats. And, maybe it helps if the item icon is the same.
- The item must be recent; at most 7 days old.
- Getting an answer from a lazy/tired/stupid GM.
- And lastly...luck.

How to proceed:

First, you must use your token carefully.

For example, you looted at Curator the T4 token for a warrior. And you want to upgrade your gloves into the T5 taking version. Then you MUST take the DPS t4 gloves.

(Option: if you can enchant it with a crappy enchant, and put some crappy gems into it, it's better; maybe you'll keep the gloves even after you upgrade it. Non-tested. Inspired by the thread where you get both Arena gears for the same points)

Now, open a ticket saying you choose the wrong version of the gloves and if they could change it. DO NOT SAY what you want changed into in the ticket, no matter what, it will only look suspicious.

Then wait... in my server, takes nearly an hour at best for them to answer.

Once they answer you, here's how to proceed (well, that's how it worked for me).

GM: Greetins, *name*, you requested blah blah blah
Player: good evening, well, as I explained I accidentally bought the wrong gloves (insert name of the item here) and wish to change them into the taking ones. ----> note: I didn't link them, just wrote the name. Maybe it helps not linking them.

Now, I tried this only 3 times and got 2 different answer.
  • 1. The GM will ask you to link the item you wish it to be changed into.
Player: Lemme get to the vendor first, 2 seconds.
Player: Okay, here it is:
Player: [Gauntlets of the Destroyer]

Player: (type fast and give them useless details while they keep doing whatever they are doing, like this...) I received them two hours ago in our raid
Player: the raid leader was Aragorn (or whatever name it was).
Player: And I received the item on Curator (or whatever boss it is).
Player: So is it possible to change them?
Player: I was so excited to get them I hurried too much and took the wrong ones.

GM: It is.
GM: Could you please destroy the current one you have? (Note: he may only tell you that it will be destroyed within your next reconnection. If this is the case, then put jewels in it or put any enchanting... and put the item in your bank. If you have luck you will keep them anyway).
Player: Okay, it's done.
GM: You hall receive soon a mail containing the desired item.
GM: May I serve you for something else?

Player: No, that is all. Thank you a lot!
GM: Have a good evening, may Elune guide your steps.
Player: You too. Thanks again.
  • 2. The GM ask you to destroy the item, and send you the token. In this case, well, bad look. Try again tomorrow.
So, that's basically it. Keep in mind that I'm on EU french servers and it happened to me two weeks ago.

Maybe French GM are lazy asses and don't check thouroughly what you ask. Maybe I was really really lucky. Don't know.

---

I'll post a screenshot of my character sheet (Don't have the logs though, it was a while ago and I didn't know at the time of this site) later so you can see my awesome blue gear and my four Kara/Heroic epics, 1 one of them being the T5 gloves.

Now that I think off, I hope someone won't report me if they wonder too much how I did get gloves when I never raided in SSC with this character.

I did that on the 'spur' of the moment(sp?); I really did take the wrong gloves and not one purpose, and maybe me liking to speak a lot helped me and confused the GM. I don't know. Anyway, I have the gloves for two weeks and I'm really glad about it.

GM's have some rules and it's important you learn them if you want to avoid them withouth looking suspicious.

Something similar happened to a guildmate (of my main character's guild in another server) is about the Eternity band (ring). He was a shadowpriest when he got the attunement, and received the caster ring. However, he respecced heal two months later (and wasn't exalted). As he wanted the healing one, and GM refused to change it because the item was more than 7 days old. One day later, the priest destroyed the ring and made a ticked. There, he asked if they could restore his ring, and gave them the link for the healing one. He got it a little later. It wasn't really an upgrade, it was just a different version, but it shows that if you don't hint at something that clearly prohibited by their rules, you may get it.

Anyway, if you have additional questions, feel free to ask.

by Avarhin

Old   #2
3-2-1...Let's Jam

Received Thanks: 27,864
Nice idea the next time in kara i will try it

Old   #3

elite*gold: 30
Hm it works 4 Tier Items so it can be also work for Arena items 2?

I try it and hope it works hehe.

Mfg Alucard
Old   #4

Probably doesn't work. You just got off really lucky. The names from T4/T5/T6 eventhough different for each spec vary very little. I'd be very much surprised if it did work.