Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free quality upgrade

Discussion on Free quality upgrade within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, today is my lucky day, I've upgraded my unqiue socketed tao armour lvl100 to elite Without spending any dbs. First you need to collect at least 1hour of lucky time. Second, go to twin city and attack patrol. The patrol will fight back, yet they do very little damge to me. After less than 1min, I took off my robe and reparied in twin city. After like 30mins, there is a message saying "lucky time benefits you some sort of stuff which i dont remember. And bOOO, my unqiue socketd robe went to elite. No expenditure of dbs!!!! YAHOO, my lucky day.
So, I am thinking about wearing a full sockets(normal) equipments and do this once again. You can make a fortune out of it.
Old 04/11/2007, 05:38   #2

Hmmm, that is interesting.
Do you believe it to be because of what you did to patrol or just a random event?
Old 04/11/2007, 05:45   #3

I actually do this quite often. It's a lot easier if you can tank the "LameSkeletons" in the 2nd reborn map. Up to 8 of them will be attacking you at the same time instead of patrols. It hardly ever works for me. I usually get it from normal to unique because elite and super is really hard to get. I get it more often if the dura is less than half of the max dura (like 19/40 or something). Hope this info helps.

EDIT: Also, I don't think doing it with the patrol increases the chances because I used to do it with the patrols but then they removed a bunch of them in Twin City so I figured it would be faster at the 2nd reborn map and sure enough, it is.
Old 04/11/2007, 06:10   #4

I mean the dura on the items are not the exact dura the item has. If the dura show 39/39 on ur item, the actual dura might be 3833322/3900000. Therefore, you still need to repair your item even the dura is maxed out. You see the point i am getting at. I am not sure about the "chance". The lower the item's dura, the more chance you are going to have it upgraded? > need further proof.
Old 04/11/2007, 06:43   #5

I was just saying what I do. Nobody's saying you're wrong. I used to do it with very low durability drops but it didn't work so one day, I was upgrading the level up my refined socket earrings and it failed and the durability was at 20/41 so I repaired it and it became unique. This made me start lowering the durability to halfway or below halfway before repairing. Also, if you read on other's luck with this, you will see that a lot of them get quality upgrade when they repair after the dragonball failed to upgrade(leaving it at lower durability). Just my thoughts. I'm not going to change the way I do it unless I were to get quality upgrade from such a small amount of durability lost.
Old 04/11/2007, 08:16   #6

sweet if it works lol!!! will save me a ****** bunch! any1 know if it works for lvling **** too??
Old 04/11/2007, 11:32   #7

Interesting thoughts, gonna have to give the 1/2 or less dura a try. If it doesn't work oh well. On the other hand if it works well then it will have been worth the effort.
Old 04/11/2007, 13:21   #8

I was going to say this was a stupid idea, and it was like a getting a soc "method". I still dont believe it, but ill try it=]. Ill take some screenshots and post it here if it works.
Old 04/11/2007, 13:24   #9

does this work only with lucky time?? im always repairing my elite stuffs at 4/43 and i havnt got anything upped to super, or is it only working for ref --> uni..
well ill try on some soc ref.. ty for the tip
Old 04/11/2007, 13:25   #10

yes it only works with lucky time, lucky time gives you a chance at upgrading your quality when you repair
Old 04/11/2007, 16:26   #11

REALLY?
Old 04/11/2007, 16:36   #12

Ever think it could be just dumb luck... i've seen/counted a few hundred "socket" methods and yet to see one screen shot or it replicated after the first persons "explot". the closest thing i could say is the durability ****. beyond that nothing in common with the other methods.
~Willrun
Old 04/11/2007, 21:34   #13

just give it a try and say if it works! i would do it on my own but im not rich in conquer so please test it ...
Old 04/11/2007, 21:49   #14

elite*gold: 20
does it work with elite armors?
Old 04/11/2007, 22:37   #15

Cool, It seems logical, I think they said something on the main website but I am not sure.