Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

No knockback and damge from Gruul

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No knockback and damge from Gruul

way to bypass the knockback from gruul

Just jump there, the rock is after the entrace on the right side:

When you are the only who knows this, than you get no damage and you bypass the knockback, cause infront and behind of you ist a wall.

but be sure only u knows that... cause when to many people were on this place u will die... its only a knockback bypass!!!

edit:

its a new spot... look on this **** picture:

Old 02/29/2008, 21:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
LOL, das ist aus einem Gruul Guide geklaut und nicht einmal ein exploit, man nutzt die sogenannten safe positions um dem nockback zu entgehen und hinterher geordneter von einander zu entfernen, ist aber an und für sich unnötig wenn nicht zu viele gimps im Raid sind.

« Upgrade your tier t4/t5 into t5/t6 for free | Heroic Instanzen ohne Schlüssel! »

Similar Threads
Bow's get now knockback right?
07/19/2009 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
bow'er gets now 6 combo so it's knockback right? cuz it dont see anything here about kb http://i28.tinypic.com/xclsw8.jpg
vacing knockback?
08/19/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hey i use easy hack v.2.0 and the vac hack works fine but when i double click the monster to attack it sometimes i get knocked back and it only happens when i attack monsters far away like when i need to run to em but it always happens cause the monsters in vac are constantly moving so when i attack em i get a knockback sort of thing my screen shakes from side to side when i start to attack one would like to get this resolved thanks
Gruul Exploit.
04/22/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 19 Replies
Gibt rechts neben dem eingang zu gruuls cave nen Steinberg da kannst zwischen hüpfen und gruul evaded bzw er kann dich da nicht hauen, rettet dir den arsch wenn die gruppe am wipen is.
Dont die on Gruul Wipe. Gruul Exploit. [Screens]
01/16/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
If you are about to wipe, and you dont wanna die, go stand on the spot shown on the screens. Worked for me 3 time in a row. Gruul cant get to you, or even hit you, so you'll leave combat, and will be able to walk back to the gate once he is back to his spot. Note: Get an pot ready, he might be still in combat chasing other raid members, and then trow cave in on you (cave in can reach you), so if you arent an healer type, you might need to take an pot on this part. Note: HUG THE...
mage in gruul
10/10/2007 - WoW Ask the Experts - 4 Replies
also in gruul tankt ja der mage den feuertypen da feuerhand oder so nu wollt ich ma fragen was die items mit dem meisten ausdauer sind die ein mage tragen kann. vllt könnt ihr mir ein paar items posten oder sagen wo ich das nachschauen kann bei buffed XD naja aber jedes item einzeln gucken... das auch umständlich und in der sufu konnt ich hier auch nix finden. schonmal danke