Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unbannable Scam! Make lots of easy gold

Discussion on Unbannable Scam! Make lots of easy gold within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unbannable Scam! Make lots of easy gold

As the title says this scam is unbannable and does not require much.

First at all find a realm with high population and lot of rich players

Then create a new character name it like: Sendmemoney or Sendmegold.

Here come what you have to do. Make a macro like this:

/2 Hello everybody! My name is Sendmemoney. I've made this character to see how fast i can collect 100 gold. Send me some gold and i'll add you name to a list, which will be posted on your server forum WITH VIDEO. Gogo send the gold before it's too late!

Of course you wont post any video, or a list. Just send gold to another char and delete the level 1 Sendmemoney.

There's exactly enough space for the message to be in trade channel. Remember this is unbannable, you're not forcing them to send gold or steal's the gold. It's them who sends it to you. Remember not to spam the macro!

I did this trick on a EU server called Chromaggus. Made lots of gold with my level 1 and got enough money to start up a twink.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/06/2007, 18:46   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitsuk View Post
As the title says this scam is unbannable and does not require much.

First at all find a realm with high population and lot of rich players

Then create a new character name it like: Sendmemoney or Sendmegold.

Here come what you have to do. Make a macro like this:

/2 Hello everybody! My name is Sendmemoney. I've made this character to see how fast i can collect 100 gold. Send me some gold and i'll add you name to a list, which will be posted on your server forum WITH VIDEO. Gogo send the gold before it's too late!

Of course you wont post any video, or a list. Just send gold to another char and delete the level 1 Sendmemoney.

There's exactly enough space for the message to be in trade channel. Remember this is unbannable, you're not forcing them to send gold or steal's the gold. It's them who sends it to you. Remember not to spam the macro!

I did this trick on a EU server called Chromaggus. Made lots of gold with my level 1 and got enough money to start up a twink.
thanks!
btw: its 100% unbannable, isnt it?
Old 12/06/2007, 19:12   #3

alles bitte mal auf deutsch ^^
Old 12/06/2007, 20:02   #4

btw das funzt
Old 12/06/2007, 21:25   #5

warum sollte das klappen...?
Old 12/06/2007, 21:48   #6

dat klopt niet :-(
Old 12/06/2007, 22:15   #7

kommt drauf an wie leichtgläubig die menschen auf eurem server sind xD
Old 12/06/2007, 22:36   #8

lol als ob - da könnte man ja genauso fragen "hey, ich will mal schauen, wie viele accs ich in ner halben stunde zusammenkriegen kann, also bitte schickt mir euren accname, pw und SQ/SA zu, und bestätigt den emailchange! Keine Angst, ich will euch eure accs nicht wegenehmen, ich will nur schauen, wie viele ich zusammen bekommen kann...Dann veröffentliche ich eine Liste + ein Video!!!!" ._.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2007, 22:42   #9

elite*gold: 20
Es ist nicht das gleiche. Die Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass dir jemand ein paar Silber/Gold schickst ist deutlich größer als die, seine Accountdaten zu erhalten.
Die Idee ist simpel und kann unter Umständen funktionieren. Es werden ja nicht von einem einzelnen Spieler 100g verlangt. Und was meinst Du, wie viele Leute mal eben ein bisschen Gold verschicken, nur um ihren Namen eventuell in einem Video zu sehen. ^^
Old 12/07/2007, 14:56   #10

heult halt nicht rum und versuchts selber oO
bisher kam mir keiner mit "LOL SCAMMER GTFO !1!11111112k", und man hat immer mindestens 1g gegeben (up to 90)
Old 12/07/2007, 15:00   #11

mich haben sie mit "ni hao" zugespamt... habt ihr auf deutsch gelabert oder den text einfach übernommen?
Old 12/07/2007, 15:02   #12

elite*gold: 20
Auf nem deutschen Server machst Du das natürlich auf Deutsch. -.-
Old 12/07/2007, 15:03   #13

aufm japanischen server in spanisch -.-

pfosten ;x
Old 12/07/2007, 15:58   #14

funzt eh nich... auf deutsch oder englisch
Old 12/07/2007, 20:55   #15