Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Unbannable Scam! Make lots of easy gold

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Naja man nutzt die gutmütigkeit der Leute aus und den Willen derer die sich einen Namen machen wollen, einfach aber genial. Habs mir folgendem gemacht:

/2 Guten Morgen zusammen, mein Name ist Sendmegold. Ich habe diesen Char erstellt um zu sehen wie schnell ich 100g zusammenbekomm. Sendet mir ein bissl Gold, nur 1g meinetwegen und ich werde euren Namen in einer Liste erwähnen die ich im Serverforum poste, mit einem Video. Also Leutz, gibts noch gutmütige und hilfsbereite Menschen? Finden wirs raus!

Hat geklappt, genau 176g hab ich bekommen! ^^

Old   #17

Auf meinem Server funktionierts niemals... da wird /2 sowas von zugespamt und es sind sofort flamer da... keine chance ^^

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitsuk View Post
As the title says this scam is unbannable and does not require much.

First at all find a realm with high population and lot of rich players

Then create a new character name it like: Sendmemoney or Sendmegold.

Here come what you have to do. Make a macro like this:

/2 Hello everybody! My name is Sendmemoney. I've made this character to see how fast i can collect 100 gold. Send me some gold and i'll add you name to a list, which will be posted on your server forum WITH VIDEO. Gogo send the gold before it's too late!

Of course you wont post any video, or a list. Just send gold to another char and delete the level 1 Sendmemoney.

There's exactly enough space for the message to be in trade channel. Remember this is unbannable, you're not forcing them to send gold or steal's the gold. It's them who sends it to you. Remember not to spam the macro!

I did this trick on a EU server called Chromaggus. Made lots of gold with my level 1 and got enough money to start up a twink.
DO NOT MAKE A CHARACTER NAMED SENDMEMONEY/GOLD

Anything else than that lol.. you can actually get a warning for havning such a name but there's no chance of getting banned for the "scam"