Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Scam, lots of easy money

Discussion on New Scam, lots of easy money within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
first i want to say that i dont know if i can get banned for this.

u have to create one char called for example GnomBank or twinkybanky and so one..
then go to ironforge and search for a lvl 60 hero which u want to scame ( lvl 60 because they have normally more money then other ones )

1. look in which guild he is
2. search in google or another searchmachine for the guild and the server u are playing on, for example "Mustergilde blackmoore"
3. now u see a site like where u can look on the guild and their members ( lvl etc )
4. choose one other lvl 60 hero of the listet ones
5. ingame whois the guy u found in the list, if he is online, just choose some other one
IMPORTANT: the guy must be offline, because we want to fake his idendity

and now the scame

just ask the guy in ironforge something like this:

"hi, "guildmembername" here, i just want to ask u if u can give me "so and so much" money, my main char is in SW, i will pay u the money back in 15 or 20 minutes"

*guildname = the player which u found in the guildmemberlist and which is offline at the moment
*so and so much = the amount of money u want, but use a impair amount, so it seems more realistic that u really need the money

if u are lucky u will get the monry directly per trade
if not, the guy dont believes u

i did this today, i got in 1 hour, from 8 guys, 673 gold this way

5 gave me the money, 2 said that they have no money and just 1 guy didnt believe me that i am his guild member
Old 09/12/2006, 18:42   #2

not new =(
Old 09/12/2006, 18:47   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Phil92@Sep 12 2006, 18:42
not new =(
in this forum it is still new
Old 09/12/2006, 19:50   #4

no, it was posted 2 sites before or so