Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MMOMimic - The New Generation of Botting

Discussion on MMOMimic - The New Generation of Botting within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MMOMimic - The New Generation of Botting

Welcome to the Bots and Programs section.

I'd like to introduce you to one of the best World of Warcraft Bots in existence today. It's the best Glider replacement currently available with one of the largest customer bases, with the best forum support and a vast major of profiles for the best botting experience.

So if you haven't already clicked on the link above, you probably want to learn more about this bot I'm talking about.

What is it?

Created by elite farmers in China and managed here in the USA, MMOMimic is updated on a weekly basis and provides the safest method of botting possible. For over two years now, it has never been detected by Warden.

How does it work?

Silverbolt - the best farming bot. You can use this bot to level up any profession as well as leaving it to bot all day long. With features such as automatic repairing, automatic ressing, and automatic mailing, this bot will run by itself literally forever.

Elite - the best leveling bot. If you are looking for a quick way to level from 1-80, this bot is for you. Choose from thousands of custom patrols on the forums, horde or alliance, no matter what your level is.

PVPAdvance - An alternative to the Elite bot, this bot uses the PVP system to farm honor (and experience points) all day long. Use it to farm up the endless points for all the PVP items or even use the Honor and sell gems for an easy profit.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres a video of Silverbolt in action herbing and mining:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/user/hack0si#p/c/6539CB62AE80F5CB/2/IXxzFQeXRpw[/YT]

------------------------------------------------------------------

How easy is this bot to setup and use?

You don't even need programming skills to set up our World of Warcraft bot you just need a little bit of common sense. Once you order your copy, and download it to your computer your almost done.

Next you just need to specify what the bot needs to do, and your set.
If you need any help along the way we have an excellent support team, and a forum for our paying users!

Here are some of our user's SUCCESS stories:

"When I bought this bot, I was level 35 and I absolutely hate questing. I learned how to make patrols thanks to some of the people in the public ventrilo. I got from level 35 to 80 in less then a few days and I currently have 8500g on my horde pally. Thank you alot ... no other bot compares."

- from user Riflegod9

" So.. the day Glider went down I had just spent about 7-8k gold powerleveling professions on my main and buying gear for one of my new 80s.. when i heard it was no longer in use i flipped out, haha, I was down to like 300 gold!

After a lot of searching I ran across this bot and immediately jumped on board and started using it immediately! Come to find out wow!! it plays my character so much better than Glider ever could! It grinds out usually 300-600 Relics a night!!! crazy!! I work full time and have a very busy social life so i am rarely home, and I'm sitting at 9k gold right now after like 2 weeks of using it so I am extremely happy with this bot!

I give it two thumbs up!!! Suggest it for any previous glider users!!"

-from user Codycl

--------

Finally, I want to leave you with some numbers. They're statistics about the forums from MMOMIMIC.

Currently Active Users: 474 (256 members and 218 guests)
Threads: 6,148, Posts: 33,550, Members: 12,443

--------

So if over 12,443 people have tried this bot, it can't be fake can it?

Trust me it's the real deal, you won't be disappointed.

Old 05/05/2010, 07:43   #2

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,609
"For over two years now, it has never been detected by Warden"

You were detected!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2010, 12:41   #3

Received Thanks: 2,551
I would call this Bot "****". AiOBot, Piroxbot, Honorbuddy, EVEN Zolo's would be a better choose..
Old 05/05/2010, 17:40   #4

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainvair View Post
I would call this Bot "****". AiOBot, Piroxbot, Honorbuddy, EVEN Zolo's would be a better choose..
AiOBot is even worse than Mimic

Quote:
This bot has zero Warden protection, and it is in fact WORSE than WoWMimic in its current form. Its pretty much a clone of WoWMimic v1.
Old 05/05/2010, 18:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiN_92 View Post
AiOBot is even worse than Mimic
few months ago aio hasn't warden protection. but now it doesn't inject and has some security features...
So, not even so worse than mimic...
Old 05/05/2010, 18:37   #6

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by god187 View Post
few months ago aio hasn't warden protection. but now it doesn't inject and has some security features...
So, not even so worse than mimic...
Any proof ?
Mimic said a thousand times, that they changed stuff to "stay" secure.
Old 05/05/2010, 21:40   #7

no, but nobody (i known) was banned right now =) is that enough?
Old 05/05/2010, 23:04   #8

elite*gold: 1
Blizzard just sleeps .. nothing more. No protection or anything like that!
Old 05/05/2010, 23:08   #9

elite*gold: 24
Blizzard always sleep... My Account was hacked of a chinafarmer and they didnt merge this <.<
Use AIOBot or Imperial Blaze's Levelservice, its the best you can have

Sorry, my english skills are low

Greetings,
L@wl3r
Old 05/06/2010, 15:39   #10

Don't go anywhere near Mimic if you care about your account lol, they really have no idea what they're doing. Neither does the guys at AIO, just cos there's been no ban yet doesn't mean it's good, Blizz are just lazy.
Old 05/06/2010, 16:40   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddzor View Post
Don't go anywhere near Mimic if you care about your account lol, they really have no idea what they're doing. Neither does the guys at AIO, just cos there's been no ban yet doesn't mean it's good, Blizz are just lazy.
maybe... but no one can say it definetly
Old 05/07/2010, 17:56   #12

Ty = D
Old 05/09/2010, 19:57   #13

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,609
They do not inject? Haha, gieve me an account and I proof that they inject. I wont pay for their bot.
Old 05/11/2010, 19:29   #14

Received Thanks: 2,010
get a trial account smarty
Old 05/12/2010, 00:32   #15

mimic is the worst bot on the market period. has had the most banwaves and just sucks period. its been basicly the same crappy bot for 2 years with some small upgrades. everything in this guys post is a flat out lie!