Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tips for Botting (Tipps für Botting)

Discussion on Tips for Botting (Tipps für Botting) within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Tips for Botting (Tipps für Botting)

Question: What bot should I use?
Answer: I recommend Easy Metin 2, which you can find at . I say this because I have used it and find it good and it has a lot of features. Also, I know that it's going to be expanded, upgraded, etc. because this same company made the SRO King bot for Silkroad Online, which is an excellent bot.

Question: What levels should I bot on?
Answer: This really depends. If you want to make money, fight monsters that are 5-8 levels lower than you. I have gone even lower. This way, you can farm items and not have to spend money on pots. If you want experience, set it to buy a lot of pots so you don't lose any precious grinding time, and pick levels from 3 levels lower than you to 2-3 levels above you, depending on how strong you are and how much money you have for pots.

Tips
When you bot with EasyMetin2, go through the pickup list and uncheck all the items (this can be done with by selecting the first one, scrolling all the way down, pressing shift, clicking the last one, right clicking, and then click ignore). Then go back through and find the ones you want. You can set it to pick up only +9, for example. This way your inventory will not get overcrowded.

When you leave the bot, make sure you click anywhere in the game. When I haven't, my bot has crashed before I got back. Also, when you press "Home" to hide the bot, make sure you're clicked into the game. If you aren't and you press "Home," your bot will crash. At least it did in my case. Also, don't try to run other programs and the bot. For instance, don't browse the internet while botting. The bot will crash, at least until they fix that.

Important Windows 7 Setup
I recently bought a new computer with Windows 7, and I could bot but when I came back and moved my mouse around to wake the computer up, the bot had shut down. I discovered the cause of this and a way to fix it. The cause is that Windows 7's configuration turns off the monitor and hibernates the computer, and the bot can not work during hibernation/"sleep" mode. Here's the fix.

1.) Click: Start > Control Panel.

2.) Change your view by clicking the dropdown next to "Category," and clicking "Small Icons," as shown.

3.) Click Power Options.

4.) On the left side, click "Create a power plan," as shown.

5.) On the next screen, name your plan "Botting," and select "Power Saver," as shown.

6.) Set your monitor automatic shut-off to five minutes to conserve your power, but so that you can check back on it if you don't leave your computer within a couple minutes. Then make sure your have "Never," where it says to put the computer to sleep, or you can just copy the settings below.

7.) Save your settings, make sure the plan "Botting," is selected, and enjoy leveling!

Botting on more than one computer

If you're using one computer and bot on another, like I do, you'll want to read this. Using , you can keep your settings across both computers. Simply go to the Dropbox website (), download the program, and install it on both computers. You'll have the Dropbox icon on both computers on your desktop. You can drag your botting configuration settings from Computer 1 to your Dropbox on Computer 1. Now, your configuration will be in Computer 2's Dropbox and on the Dropbox website. Woo!
Thanks
12 Users
Old 07/03/2010, 17:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
für die mühe nen thanks
Old 07/03/2010, 17:53   #3

Also die deutsche übersetzung ist naja schlecht

man sollte nicht sowas wie google übersetzer benutzten

aber hast dir mühe gegeben und das engl ist gut verständlich bekommst nen thx ^^
Old 07/03/2010, 23:29   #4

Was Übersetzer sollte ich verwenden? Lol
Old 07/04/2010, 10:00   #5

Received Thanks: 2,398
Dont use Translator xD write only in english, its better

When you write in Google translator:
Hello this is a text
than translate in germany, copy the german text and translate in english. its an other xD
Old 07/04/2010, 13:18   #6

Bei mir steht immer
Spiel wird gestartet bitte warten
Hab windows XP

There stands written
Game starts please wait
I have windows XP ?
HELP HELP
Old 07/04/2010, 21:19   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevko95 View Post
Bei mir steht immer
Spiel wird gestartet bitte warten
Hab windows XP

There stands written
Game starts please wait
I have windows XP ?
HELP HELP
You have to wait, or try reinstalling game or bot. Also, make sure you're on an administrator account.
Old 07/04/2010, 22:52   #8

hier benutze das mal für den deutschen Text von dem anderen bekommt man ja Augenkrebs

hoffe habe nicht zu viele Fehler gemacht sollte sich aber besser lesen lassen für die die deutsch verstehen :P

Deutsch

Frage: Welchen bot soll ich verwenden?

Antwort: Ich empfehle Easy Metin 2, den Sie unter finden. Ich sage das, weil ich ihn verwendet habe, und ich finde ihn gut da er eine Menge Features hat. Auch weiß ich, dass er weiterentwickelt und verbessert wird, weil er von der gleichen Programmierern ist die auch den "SRO King bot" für Silkroad Online entwickelten und dieser ist ein ausgezeichneter bot.

Frage: In welchen Leveln soll ich den bot verwenden?

Antwort: Das ist unterschiedlich. Wollen Sie Geld verdienen dann bekämpft Monster die 5 bis 8 Level niedriger sind also du. Ich bin sogar noch niedriger gegangen (Level der Gegner). Auf diese Weise können Sie Items Farmen und müssen nicht viel Geld für Pots ausgeben. Wenn Sie Level (Erfahrung sammeln) möchten, Stellen sie den Bot so ein das er viele Pots kaufen soll, damit Sie keine kostbare Zeit verlieren bei den Versorgungsläufen des bots (wenn er in die Stadt geht um neue Pots zu kaufen), und wählen Sie ein Gebiet mit Monster aus die 3 Level niedriger sind als Sie oder 2-3 Level über Ihnen, je nachdem wie stark du bist und wie viel Geld Sie haben für Pots.

Tipps
Wenn Sie mit EasyMetin2 boten, dann gehen Sie durch die Pickup-Liste und deaktivieren Sie alle Items (dies kann durch die Auswahl mit dem ersten getan werden, dann bis runter Scrollen, mit gedrückter Shift taste und das letzte Item anklicken, nun mit der rechten Maustaste auf ein Item klicken und ignorieren auswählen) . Dann können Sie sich die Items aussuchen die er aufheben soll. als Beispiel können Sie einstellen das er nur +9 Items aufnimmt (echt??? war das nicht verkaufen?^^). Auf diese weise wird Ihr Inventar nicht überfüllt.

(den letzten teil zu übersetzten ist mir echt zu blöd und außerdem stimmt das nicht was da steht *g* zumindest bei mir nicht)

Nun, viel Glück beim boten, ich wollte nur jeden ein paar Tipps geben.
Old 07/05/2010, 03:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtpxcloudx View Post
hier benutze das mal für den deutschen Text von dem anderen bekommt man ja Augenkrebs

hoffe habe nicht zu viele Fehler gemacht sollte sich aber besser lesen lassen für die die deutsch verstehen :P
Thanks, but I'm removing the German because I have to update this topic.

Update
- Removed German translation
- Added Windows 7 Tips
Old 07/05/2010, 20:33   #10

elite*gold: 130
Received Thanks: 2,756
Wrong Section.

-> reported

Guides!
Old 07/05/2010, 22:23   #11

Oh sorry I didn't see that!
Old 09/28/2010, 02:38   #12

#push

Updated with botting on more than one computer section!