Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MMOMimic - The New Generation of Botting

Discussion on MMOMimic - The New Generation of Botting within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 05/12/2010, 17:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Brandon still alive??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tips for Botting (Tipps für Botting)
09/28/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies
Question: What bot should I use? Answer: I recommend Easy Metin 2, which you can find at http://www.easymetin2.com/. I say this because I have used it and find it good and it has a lot of features. Also, I know that it's going to be expanded, upgraded, etc. because this same company made the SRO King bot for Silkroad Online, which is an excellent bot. Question: What levels should I bot on? Answer: This really depends. If you want to make money, fight monsters that are 5-8 levels lower than...
mmomimic noch Detected??
08/31/2009 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies
Der bot ist schon eine ganze weile Det? Status:Detected steht hier im Forum Stimmt das noch und arbeiten die überhaupt daran? weil auf der seite steht halt keine info
MMOMimic ohne Kreditkarte?
02/05/2009 - WoW Bots - 1 Replies
hi weis jemand ob man mmomimic wo ohne kreditkarte kaufen kann? auf mmomimic.com geht offenbar nur kreditkarte und ich habe keine