Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Rotaion

Discussion on WoW Rotaion within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW Rotaion

I'm a returning player to wow, I haven't played since the beginning of dragon flight. I noticed the HE discord is gone. I looked around on epvp a bit and noticed they had a ban wave aswell. I've only used HE before so I am not too familiar with any other RBs. Could some one suggest me some good Rotation bots.
That would be very much appreciated.

Thank you
Old 10/27/2023, 04:34   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
HE cleared their Discord, so you need a new invite. I'm personally not in it but I can give you the Discord of someone who can invite you.
Edit: HyperElk no longer exists, don't DM me asking for an invite. They're gone.

Since their ban wave, they went "private" only allowing certain slots + increasing the price.

As for current rotation bots, I personally use GGL as this, in my opinion, is the safest option. I've used them for 5 years, multiple R1's, multiple Cutting Edge, 3K+ io, etc. However, it has a substantial initial investment.

If you want something cheaper, more hands free, and undefeated in arenas, something like a WASD rotation from NerdPack is a great choice. The only downside is that internals are ban heavy and usually see anywhere between 2-5 ban waves per season.

You can use this read as a reference point -
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/27/2023, 16:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expeller View Post
I'm a returning player to wow, I haven't played since the beginning of dragon flight. I noticed the HE discord is gone. I looked around on epvp a bit and noticed they had a ban wave aswell. I've only used HE before so I am not too familiar with any other RBs. Could some one suggest me some good Rotation bots.
That would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Send me a message; I will give you a couple of good ones to use. I don't really recommend GGL until they get better quality-of-life features.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2023, 06:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
Send me a message; I will give you a couple of good ones to use. I don't really recommend GGL until they get better quality-of-life features.
Thanks for recommending them via pm!
Old 11/08/2023, 02:05   #5

Quote:
can you PM me aswell?
Old 11/08/2023, 07:26   #6

Quote:
would you recommend aimsharp?
Old 11/19/2023, 08:26   #7

Recommend me one? IDK how many posts I need to PM you but sheesh ive been lurking on this site for 20 years now
Old 11/21/2023, 08:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
HE cleared their Discord, so you need a new invite. I'm personally not in it but I can give you the Discord of someone who can invite you.

Since their ban wave, they went "private" only allowing certain slots + increasing the price.

As for current rotation bots, I personally use GGL as this, in my opinion, is the safest option. I've used them for 5 years, multiple R1's, multiple Cutting Edge, 3K+ io, etc. However, it has a substantial initial investment.

If you want something cheaper, more hands free, and undefeated in arenas, something like a WASD rotation from NerdPack is a great choice. The only downside is that internals are ban heavy and usually see anywhere between 2-5 ban waves per season.

You can use this read as a reference point -
Nerdpack has never gotten a banwave and they have multiple R1's from season 2 still active now
Old 12/04/2023, 20:11   #9

Can you PM me aswell? Thx)
Old 12/07/2023, 11:45   #10

Any chance someone could pm some recommendations as well?
Old 12/07/2023, 16:53   #11

I would like to know aswell but instead of asking for pm, is there a way to say them?
I read a lot threads and i am assuming people are taking ur advices to know which RBs are currently good and available to consumers. I want to know and see my options is there a way to say them?
Old 02/09/2024, 12:58   #12

Would really like some recommendations too if possible!