Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BetRobot

Discussion on BetRobot within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 05/25/2017, 15:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
uuuuuund es ist down. Gibt aber neuen, Global Cryptobot, vielleicht sollte ich auch mal sowas starten, scheint ja genug Bauerntölpel zu geben die in sowas investieren
Old 05/31/2017, 00:52   #32

elite*gold: 32
Received Thanks: 1,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relope View Post
uuuuuund es ist down. Gibt aber neuen, Global Cryptobot, vielleicht sollte ich auch mal sowas starten, scheint ja genug Bauerntölpel zu geben die in sowas investieren
Ohhhhh... aber es war kein Scam! Der bot hat bestimmt keine Surebets mehr gefunden und hat sich selber gelöscht.
Old 05/31/2017, 12:18   #33

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyffServices View Post
Ohhhhh... aber es war kein Scam! Der bot hat bestimmt keine Surebets mehr gefunden und hat sich selber gelöscht.
Hauptsache er hat Refs gejagt

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2017, 21:25   #34

elite*gold: 0
SELBER SCHULD AN ALLE!!!!!!!!

Quote:
"Hi my all friends I am sorry to say you that betrobot is scam but I hope most of the Investors have earn the good profit from this betrobot and maybe sorry to hear that many of you lost your Bitcoin so let's forget about past and make our future better to recover all losses I mean keep join this channel Because I will bring only most trusted and interesting Investment platform for you where you can invest and earn profits only so please be patient and whole life is left to earn unlimited income from online thank you for understanding and stay connected with us."