Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[tutorial] How to run few skype accounts on the same time on computer

Discussion on [tutorial] How to run few skype accounts on the same time on computer within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 115
[tutorial] How to run few skype accounts on the same time on computer

I have that problem before few months so I'm found an easy way how to run few skype accounts on the same time on 1 computer.

Go to start and in search bar type "run"

Then open your program files and search for skype.exe

Open run and type your path of skype:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /secondary

Done! Now you have 2 skype opened at the same time!
You can open how you want times and have more skype accounts open at the same time.

Hope that I could help you,
playboya231
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/16/2013, 07:21   #2

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 217/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,580
We have already a tutorial like yoursm
Old 05/16/2013, 12:38   #3

elite*gold: 119
Wusste ich bis jetzt noch garnicht! Danke
Old 05/20/2013, 02:58   #4

elite*gold: 115
Theres a tutorial like this but only a german one or i havent seen the english one yet?
Old 05/20/2013, 14:17   #5

elite*gold: 10
Danke, wusste auch nicht das es so funktioniert.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tutorial - How to acess Navicat database from another computer
01/11/2014 - 4Story - 3 Replies
Make sure you allow the computer connection from where you want acess the dabatase (the hamachi ip) http://i.epvpimg.com/AT6Fc.png where: Change Server Authentication Mode Now how should I configure this? http://i.epvpimg.com/3O0Ne.png
>>Tutorial-Computer bauen etc.<<
03/11/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 11 Replies
hallo leute, ich hatte hier schonmal einen Thread zu meinem Computer Tutorial siehe hier: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/elite-gold-tradi ng/1742081-tutorial-wie-baue-ich-einen-pc.html Getrusted wurde es schon, deswegen suche ich keinen mehr ! Kleine Leseprobe xD :
[TUTORIAL] Starter friendly tutorial to searching for Nuke casting time [TUTORIAL]
02/09/2011 - 9Dragons - 12 Replies
If you already have Cheat Engine and know how to use it, skip to part 4 of the tutorial. 1. Introduction This forum has helped me quite a bit, so I decided to give something back :) Now I've noticed there are quite a few who ask for nuke casting time hacks / address', and I've also noticed, that there are quite a few who are REALLY annoyed with these questions, so I decided to write this so both sides can benefit from it. 2. Getting started First off, you need to have Cheat Engine...
How can i run 2 cabal's on 1 computer at one time?
11/04/2010 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
How can i run 2 cabal's on 1 computer at one time?
[Tutorial] Get admin acces on any computer
07/30/2007 - Tutorials - 20 Replies
How to get System privileges in Windows XP. - get full ADMIN access with this : -Open a command prompt, -Then type at ##:## /interactive "cmd.exe" <ENTER> (##:## is time one minute from now in 24hrs. eg 5:30pm=17:30) -When it gets to the time you specified, a new command prompt should open, -So open the task manager (press CTRL+ALT+DEL or type taskmgr in command prompt) and end the "explorer.exe" process (Everything on the desktop will disappear, but the command prompt will...