Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tutorial - How to acess Navicat database from another computer

Discussion on Tutorial - How to acess Navicat database from another computer within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tutorial - How to acess Navicat database from another computer

Make sure you allow the computer connection from where you want acess the dabatase (the hamachi ip)

Quote:
To change security authentication mode

In SQL Server Management Studio Object Explorer, right-click the server, and then click Properties.

On the Security page, under Server authentication, select the new server authentication mode, and then click OK.

In the SQL Server Management Studio dialog box, click OK to acknowledge the requirement to restart SQL Server.

In Object Explorer, right-click your server, and then click Restart. If SQL Server Agent is running, it must also be restarted.

To enable the sa login

In Object Explorer, expand Security, expand Logins, right-click sa, and then click Properties.

On the General page, you might have to create and confirm a password for the login.

On the Status page, in the Login section, click Enabled, and then click OK.
where:

Now how should I configure this?

- Change the password (must be a strong password!)
- After it Restart the instance and re-open the SQL Server Management Studio.
- Done

Do the same in the Navicat connection: the New Connection type is SQLServer.

And you should provide the server IP adress(hamachi host server IP), you must also be connect to the hamachi network.

tut by peduxe
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/07/2014, 23:52   #2

THANK YOUUUU MANNN I LOVE YOU
Old 01/11/2014, 00:55   #3

elite*gold: 5
You should enable the log function for the logins. Normally sql logs only fail logins.
Old 01/11/2014, 12:37   #4

cool thx