Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trove section

Discussion on Trove section within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trove section

I would like to have a trove section in here, the game is very popular with a big community.
Would like to have a Marketplace for it, and like a disgusting sub forum
If thats possible, it would be great
Old 10/26/2015, 21:03   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 7,542

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suggestion] Suggestion to open a Trove section (+Trading & Exploits,Bots,Hacks Subsection)
01/15/2016 - Suggestions & Feedback - 4 Replies
http://cdn.elitepvpers.org/images/us.png English Trove: The MMO, Cubed. https://webcdn.triongames.com/trove/img/1405-trov e-lp/open-beta/trove-logo.png What is Trove? Trove is an open-ended voxel adventure through countless realms filled with quests, chests, and enemies great and small. It’s a potent, cube-shaped brew of RPG features combined with the thrill of exploring random generated worlds – and the unlimited creative freedom to build your own! Read on to explore all that awaits...
TROVE - Magic Trove Carpet
08/17/2015 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I've got one code from GAMESCOM to redeem in TROVE for a MAGIC TROVE CARPET Magic Trove Carpet - Collection - Trove Leave me offers here or pm me directly. my skype : daloze.
[Suggestion] [NEW SECTION] Trove
12/08/2014 - Suggestions & Feedback - 6 Replies
since it's ran by the same company as ArcheAge why not add it? im not sure if anyone will make bots or hacks or whatever for it, but im pretty sure after closed beta ends (which will be rather soon probably) people are going to look for bots and all sorts of other stuff just because they don't feel like farming. the game as it is now is highly farm dependent. honestly im already multiboxing it with a program similar to keyclone.
[Selling] Trove Closed Beta Keys(Selling access to the closed beta game called "Trove").
10/10/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling keys that can give you access to closed beta version of the game <<Trove>>. Looking for pre-paid cards-''paysafe cards''. Please post here or pm me, if you want to trade i will contact you through skype. More information about the paysafe cards at; https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/ More information about the game can be found at; Trove | A Voxel MMO Adventure from Trion Worlds