Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TROVE - Magic Trove Carpet

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TROVE - Magic Trove Carpet

Hi guys,

I've got one code from GAMESCOM to redeem in TROVE for a MAGIC TROVE CARPET

Leave me offers here or pm me directly.
my skype : daloze.

Old 08/17/2015, 18:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump

I will never trade again on this ******* forum.

This ******* supposed "middleman service" http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mem...nfriseur-.html trying to scam me :

She even said when i ask her to post in my trade : Suck my *****, **** your mom, i have all the logs of skype, jesus christ never seen a forum unsafe like that, never could trade well even with middleman

« cs go boosting for csgo key´s | WTS Tera EU gold (450k) »

Similar Threads
Trove - Let's Fly
11/28/2015 - General Gaming Releases - 3 Replies
Don't want to wait until Mastery Level 20 to fly? - No Problem, with this CT you don't have to, you can also fly together with your mount. 1.Download the Cheat Table 2.Open it 3.Attach to Trove.exe NumPad + = activate NumPad - = deactivate...
[Suggestion] [NEW SECTION] Trove
12/08/2014 - Suggestions & Feedback - 6 Replies
since it's ran by the same company as ArcheAge why not add it? im not sure if anyone will make bots or hacks or whatever for it, but im pretty sure after closed beta ends (which will be rather soon probably) people are going to look for bots and...
[Selling] Trove Closed Beta Keys(Selling access to the closed beta game called "Trove").
10/10/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling keys that can give you access to closed beta version of the game <<Trove>>. Looking for pre-paid cards-''paysafe cards''. Please post here or pm me, if you want to trade i will contact you through skype. More information about the...
[Selling] Trove Beta Key!
09/26/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Moin ich möchte einen Trove Beta Key verkaufen die Beta hat gestern am 25.09.2014 angefangen ich weiß nicht wie lange die geht aber ich hab einen Key und verkaufe diesen hier. Macht einfach Angebote.
Trove Alpha-Key
09/10/2014 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich biete hier einen alpha-key für das online spiel Trove Verlange nicht viel, macht einfach angebote :)