Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with character selection region

Discussion on Help with character selection region within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with character selection region

Hi Guys ! i need Help

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

i need the RegionID to that photo.
i want to change the Character selection region like old ones
Old 01/30/2017, 05:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
RegionID is 24508 [188x95]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crashnin character selection
07/31/2015 - SRO Coding Corner - 0 Replies
When i choose char and use to fuxkin start i crash,help me pls 10 k...
[HELP] DC after Character Selection
01/31/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Can anyone help pls! When people try to join my server , when they choose their Character they go back to the login screen(DC). But i can log in with no problems no dc's at all.(from the computer with the server is hosted) I've enable all the ports and disable firewall and just Don't get it. I would really appreciate any kind of help. Love you all :d:)
Error in character selection
06/05/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello. i got an unknown error when selecting the Char after i log in. patches are working fine and they aren't showing any errors. and the client is working properly , and login was successful and still patches are not showing any errors , but when i choose the character and select Start , the game suddenly closes :confused: and Shows a message: http://i.epvpimg.com/S1l4f.jpg
KTS Bug after Character Selection
08/04/2011 - Rappelz - 5 Replies
Hallo Ich hab seit Jahren mal wieder den KTS heruntergeladen, mir 'nen Account erstellt und und und, alles wunderbar funktioniert, thx für die klasse Tut's dafür. Dann hab ich mir 'n VPN zugelegt, muss ya mittlerweile anscheind sein, alles schön und gut, alles aktiv, wird auch überall meine koreanische IP angezeigt, bekomme auf YouTube sogar koreanische Werbung. Zum eigentlichen Problem, jedes mal wenn ich mich einlogge, meinen Charakter auswähle und normalerweise der Loadscreen...
Character Stuck At Selection
05/31/2011 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
I've been looking for a way to fix this but never find anything on my specific bug. I have tried a to reinstall and joymax even says that they have moved my char to hotan, but it still crashes. I am able to log into my account, but as soon as I hit start (before the loading even starts) it says I have been dc'd. Any ideas?