Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The one most similar to the official one?

Discussion on The one most similar to the official one? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb The one most similar to the official one?

Hi everyone;
I wasn't playing sro for about 7-8 years and now I return with some ideas =)

I want to open a new private server (As if there was not enough already )
We'll add some new properties and some improvements on sro, also we want it with multiple language option (I dont know if the new one already have it or not)
I saw official sro_client in many language such as turkish, arabic, indian, chinese-english (ofcorse ) but I didn't see nay PRIVATE client or a turkish private server quest (even screenshot)
I may use the official client (with much more assembly work on it) BUT if there is one and one of you know I please you to let me know too...
On the other hand less work is best work for other improvements, thats why I want to ask you that which db and client pack has the most similar ready-made options to the official SRO?
I meant the honor/rank systems, places, Craft system, Battle System, alchemy, coin system, stall, mall, ch-eu etc. everything! and with LESS bugs!

If I can find the most similar WORKING one we can develop everything easy and quicker as it can... I read nearly 50 forums, first 50 page of posts, that has private topic and I couldn't find my perfect! some of them has missing options some them has lot's of bugs and the rests has fully virus...

Thank you In advance and best regards...
Old 01/29/2017, 04:55   #2

So... you've ran some big important projects, and you are a CEO of a tech comp... Why not and now sticking yourself to an almost dead scene with a game which almost attracts no new players to the old Chinese European genre ****?
And after all, you want a "one click up and play" server, which doesn't exist, despite that point, that no one will nor willing to give you such things without any payment.

Before trying to improve anything, you should get the basic files. Start with vSRO 1.88 files. Fix occurring bugs yourself, start developing new skills, add new regions, like the prison, ghost event area, GM room, jangan login-ferry_scenery, and other objects to the game. Get used to implement new procedures, create some yourself.

You will see, that you might have lots of options here, yet you are one of thousand who tries establishing a server and will fail upon making a public and successfully running private server with silkroad online.

TL;DR
Stick either to My Little Pony Online pservers, or make yourself a real private private server.
Old 01/29/2017, 05:18   #3

Yeah Mr.Panda We'll make our real private private server... but! I am already in Rilli f..kn big project such as "Project Me-How?" (It's the first IT supported social responsibility project about animal welfare which is supported by rilli big companies like UNDP, Microsoft, Cocacola etc. "http://www.tr.undp.org/content/turkey/en/home/presscenter/articles/2014/05/04/startup-women-held-for-the-first-time-in-turkey-in-ankara.html") and I have rilli rilli big responsibility to them! (BTW you can easily resarch from Ankara chamber of commerce from Turkey, my company name is I2 Network & Technologies "381546 Commercial register number" and I'm Tangün Aytuğ CANER in a short We are in rilli big projects that u can not imagine!)

And I juz gently ask if any one knows and make me know the most similar pack!!!
If you dont know you could Do what the other 26 people do who checked my topic... Tell me nothing!

I KNOW instead of "I believe" my company and my team can handle it I just want to learn IF ANY ONE KNOW WHAT I ASKED UP THERE? I do not need to be compared with others or new ideas! I already HAVE EM ALL! OK?
Old 01/29/2017, 11:26   #4

elite*gold: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolob View Post
Yeah Mr.Panda We'll make our real private private server... but! I am already in Rilli f..kn big project such as "Project Me-How?" (It's the first IT supported social responsibility project about animal welfare which is supported by rilli big companies like UNDP, Microsoft, Cocacola etc. "http://www.tr.undp.org/content/turkey/en/home/presscenter/articles/2014/05/04/startup-women-held-for-the-first-time-in-turkey-in-ankara.html") and I have rilli rilli big responsibility to them! (BTW you can easily resarch from Ankara chamber of commerce from Turkey, my company name is I2 Network & Technologies "381546 Commercial register number" and I'm Tangün Aytuğ CANER in a short We are in rilli big projects that u can not imagine!)

And I juz gently ask if any one knows and make me know the most similar pack!!!
If you dont know you could Do what the other 26 people do who checked my topic... Tell me nothing!

I KNOW instead of "I believe" my company and my team can handle it I just want to learn IF ANY ONE KNOW WHAT I ASKED UP THERE? I do not need to be compared with others or new ideas! I already HAVE EM ALL! OK?
OK Mr. dolop, according to your own words, you've got a big company with a lot of devs with a lot of experience. Now you come around to ask for (already existing) edited shit? Are you serious?
Lemme explain how the IT-World works (I'm working as an application dev fulltime, I know what I'm talking about oqe?): A company will only be successfull with his own ideas, concepts and innovations. Even some mideastern kids are able to build their own (most times poorly developed) projects. And you CEO-Boi aren't born to use google to get some files? If you are really so experienced, use your brain, get the blank files and start YOUR idea from scratch. CEOs nowadays....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2017, 12:21   #5

elite*gold: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by skardana View Post
OK Mr. dolop, according to your own words, you've got a big company with a lot of devs with a lot of experience. Now you come around to ask for (already existing) edited ****? Are you serious?
Lemme explain how the IT-World works (I'm working as an application dev fulltime, I know what I'm talking about oqe?): A company will only be successfull with his own ideas, concepts and innovations. Even some mideastern kids are able to build their own (most times poorly developed) projects. And you CEO-Boi aren't born to use google to get some files? If you are really so experienced, use your brain, get the blank files and start YOUR idea from scratch. CEOs nowadays....
now i start to like u
Old 01/29/2017, 14:25   #6

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula Untold View Post
now i start to like u
btw, it worked on a virtual machine. You're really only talking b***** and even want money for it.

Topic: I would recommend you to get the original files from Dr.Abdelfattah's thread or SROinfo and start to develop the server by your own.
Old 01/29/2017, 14:30   #7

elite*gold: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water579 View Post
btw, it worked on a virtual machine. You're really only talking b***** and even want money for it.

Topic: I would recommend you to get the original files from Dr.Abdelfattah's thread or SROinfo and start to develop the server by your own.
i ask money from u if u whant something from me .. else use your head .!
Old 01/30/2017, 01:16   #8

Thumbs up Enough! You know or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skardana View Post
OK Mr. dolop, according to your own words, you've got a big company with a lot of devs with a lot of experience. Now you come around to ask for (already existing) edited ****? Are you serious?
Dear Sakar Dana;

I didn't told about ideas! I juz gave example one of my own idea which has totally own concepts and innovations even am not a mideastern kid! I'm 35yo (That was "Project Me-How?") and I juz specified that fu**'n idea is already taking a lot from us! (btw It is not our "only" innovative project! it was just an example to tell you how busy we are and our big responsibilities to giant brands) am not trying to make a show of! am juz trying to explain the situation I am exposed to, coz of ur needless verbiages!

That edited sh*t pieces will save our time and "Time" is the only thing that you can not replace!!!

"Spatchcock of chatterers becomes fulltime job nowadays..."

I asked a question and I'm waiting for answers from someone who has knowlage! If you don't know just keep your silence, if know answer gently! You will not gain additional income to your development job or popularity with these way!
Old 01/30/2017, 01:35   #9

Yea... Saving your time and leading you to a dead end.

I cannot take this serious anymore. Not going to reply anymore to this aimless topic.

Have fun CEO
Old 01/30/2017, 01:36   #10

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,465
Give up. The sro scene is just cancer. Nobody will help newcomers. Everyone is tired of answering the same questions over and over again, asked by people who have the same ideas over and over again thinking they can rule the world with silkroad over and over again.

Nobody cares about other ppls. real life, it does not matter at all. The only thing that matters is: Proper english and your "name" in the scene. If you lack either one of them, you can simply exchange one with "tons of money". Get started on your own and get yourself known. Then you might get help.
No-names will get trolled constantly, sad but true.

But hey, there ARE enough resources to do all kinds of edits to the files yourself. And people most will happily do this for you, if you pay them enough money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2017, 02:46   #11

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by florian0 View Post
Give up. The sro scene is just cancer. Nobody will help newcomers. Everyone is tired of answering the same questions over and over again, asked by people who have the same ideas over and over again thinking they can rule the world with silkroad over and over again.

Nobody cares about other ppls. real life, it does not matter at all. The only thing that matters is: Proper english and your "name" in the scene. If you lack either one of them, you can simply exchange one with "tons of money". Get started on your own and get yourself known. Then you might get help.
No-names will get trolled constantly, sad but true.

But hey, there ARE enough resources to do all kinds of edits to the files yourself. And people most will happily do this for you, if you pay them enough money.
Thank you for your kind reply everyone has fallen back upon the proven success of Silkroad and opens private servers, some of them paid for developers or moder and got their own sros even in turkey there are lot's of vps companies are just working for silkroad servers... In internet cafes (there is not so much anymore but...) owners paid for phisical servers to make silkroad events... But my idea is not something like these childish shitty think! We are working on a new system, we have developed new virtualization technology enviorement, we can run windows based programs (any kind) over web page with html5 and a Java architecture... (This is only thing that I can say about this project for now) and I don't have time for editing game mods! Instead of PLAYING around game like everyone does, I have to devote my time to these things... and when some kind of Smarty-Pants makes challenge of babbling, I fly off the handle...
I juz wanna know the one package which we have to "less" work on it! I could use any of 'em but I don't want to lose much more time for analyze which package has virus, which one has what bugs... That was all!!!