Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atomix Private Server - How To's, Questions, Discussions

Discussion on Atomix Private Server - How To's, Questions, Discussions within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/23/2011, 10:06   #796

elite*gold: 0
An Little Random Job war minutes ago.

Greetings
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2011, 13:23   #797

*shrugs* everyone has there opinions on whos uesless and who isnt, its christmas here in the UK in the first time since i starterd the project i've been focusing on my familly for the christmas holidays. As for descisons, yes I make all final descisons and its very hard to make them at times, you have to consider the effects of either desicion and stuff like that, but thats what my teams there for to help with. sure i dony have the expierence of say Atomix himself this is my first pserver project, i dont know whats "good" or "bad" with ratings ect, but im happy after 2 months to have 1000s of loyal players and a player base in the 1700s at peak times. I couldnt of done any of this without my team. So perhaps in your eyes there useless but in my eyes there the backbone and the reason Atomix has been such a huge success. True i worked 48 hours at times with a few hours sleep but hey people dont know the effort that goes into a pserver, guess everyone thinks you turn on a pc press a magical switch and watch the money flow in.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/24/2011, 14:40   #798

Received Thanks: 1,886
Merry Christmas to everyone <3 !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/26/2011, 09:30   #799

Merry Christmas Zikor!
Old 12/27/2011, 03:49   #800

Hope everyone on EPVP and the Atomix community had a good christmas
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2011, 16:06   #801

I load the sro_client.exe but i get a Failed to connect C8 error. Help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 12/27/2011, 16:26   #802

Kellogz the server still lags dude, not much but sometimes freeze 2-3 sec escpacially in pvp, I think your host still get DDos'ed, you guys have the most powerful PC and a 1GB connection I'm sure something is wrong and someone is messing with you guys again.

Suggestion: removing stalls will increase the server SOO MUCH trust me, that 500 people in 1 spot in alex is making the lag, same with the events, as soon as 50 monsters spawn in 1 spot it start to lag to everyone.

Happy new year to everyone!
Old 12/27/2011, 16:43   #803

Hello,
I want to ask few things...
1st:is the bottin legal (many pservers now made it legal cuz they cant fight the botters )
1.1:If its legal which are the FREE Bots working here ?
2nd:in the first post its written that all players are equal,did you mean no corruption or by potential?
Suggestion:make a way to get free silk at least for one cheap avatar
Old 12/27/2011, 16:50   #804

1. Bot is legal here, we dont however support any help with any 3rd party programs. I dont have a problem with a botter but we do have measures to keep it fair to all players, for example you can gian more gold jobbing than you can botting here quite easly.
2. GMs have very severe restrictions, they can not ban or make items to avoid corruption here this was a key goal for the Atomix server.
3. We are looking into a voting system which will give players a chance to gain Silk, but this wont be worked on untill the new year and there is no ETA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker900 View Post
Kellogz the server still lags dude, not much but sometimes freeze 2-3 sec escpacially in pvp, I think your host still get DDos'ed, you guys have the most powerful PC and a 1GB connection I'm sure something is wrong and someone is messing with you guys again.

Suggestion: removing stalls will increase the server SOO MUCH trust me, that 500 people in 1 spot in alex is making the lag, same with the events, as soon as 50 monsters spawn in 1 spot it start to lag to everyone.

Happy new year to everyone!
I will be talking with the host int he new year, the DDOS was never against us, i would like to belive we have had no cause to make enemys in the pserver world. The lag issue is going to be adressed i will be talkign with my partner soon about this. Im looking into putting the consigment to alex and removing the sell amount limits also.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/31/2011, 01:06   #805

Received Thanks: 1,886
We wish a Happy New Year to the whole Atomix and e*pvp community !
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/31/2011, 16:21   #806

Happy new year to the EPVP community from myself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2011, 18:53   #807

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337 View Post
We wish a Happy New Year to the whole Atomix and e*pvp community !
Dude, I miss you. Haven't seen you ingame for a While
Chopper is a bad GM who only cares about People in his Union and acts like a complete Idiot when on his "Play Char". He's being an annoying ***** and when he gets frustrated in PvP he just switches to his GM Char and warns People for some ****, then they stop fearing a Ban and he's fapping over his Magic Power. Not cool.
I know everyone makes Mistakes, you Guys made the Mistake to choose this Guy as a GM. **** happens, but can be undone

Happy new Year to everyone (except Chopper)!
Old 12/31/2011, 19:31   #808

Happy New Year Every One
BTW Is The Consignment Working I Search for items and found nothing help
Old 12/31/2011, 21:20   #809

Quote:
Originally Posted by iStalk View Post
Dude, I miss you. Haven't seen you ingame for a While
Chopper is a bad GM who only cares about People in his Union and acts like a complete Idiot when on his "Play Char". He's being an annoying ***** and when he gets frustrated in PvP he just switches to his GM Char and warns People for some ****, then they stop fearing a Ban and he's fapping over his Magic Power. Not cool.
I know everyone makes Mistakes, you Guys made the Mistake to choose this Guy as a GM. **** happens, but can be undone

Happy new Year to everyone (except Chopper)!
Chopper Ftw, Shame to you.

He does a great job and pretty active compared to all other GMs, he's almost always here to help people. You can also leave a msg when he's afk and he'll look at it.

Happy New Year in 1 day btw !
Old 12/31/2011, 21:40   #810

12 Dg Added ? if no so when I play GlorySro , but i Love Atomix when they add 12 DG ;d?