Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atomix Private Server - How To's, Questions, Discussions

Discussion on Atomix Private Server - How To's, Questions, Discussions within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/19/2011, 19:05   #781

elite*gold: 0
Bs"d
but zikkor i cant login it gives me an empty popup box what is it man??!
#Fixed cu in game ign:CrazyHit
Old 12/22/2011, 00:29   #782

Merry xmas to the EPVP community - [GM]Kellogz and the AtomixSRO team.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2011, 01:28   #783

how can i bot on this srv? kd bot is don't work for me cos i get c4 when 1 want start :S
Old 12/22/2011, 07:44   #784

Quote:
Originally Posted by smedheaddk View Post
Merry xmas to the EPVP community - [GM]Kellogz and the AtomixSRO team.
xmas to you too & everyone here, loved this server.
Old 12/22/2011, 12:07   #785

Received Thanks: 1,455
happy xmas to all
finnaly done egy immortality set + egy wep power
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/22/2011, 18:32   #786

happy xmas to all and a happy new year I hope everything you wish comes true, *** bless you all.
Old 12/22/2011, 19:18   #787

elite*gold: 1
gms there are failboys like u never saw.
they dont have any clear thinking, guess they switched into a gamer world where they are away from any realife.
sarting a p-server without any buisness knowledge.
the server is not bad at all but the gm's....
no more to say than "facepalm"
Old 12/22/2011, 20:36   #788

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
gms there are failboys like u never saw.
they dont have any clear thinking, guess they switched into a gamer world where they are away from any realife.
sarting a p-server without any buisness knowledge.
the server is not bad at all but the gm's....
no more to say than "facepalm"
You fail
Old 12/22/2011, 20:43   #789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker900 View Post
You fail
not really...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2011, 21:27   #790

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker900 View Post
You fail
not really the gms there, are failboy talent's, not even more than little wannabes who cannot lead a server.
i also got a classmate, he is owning a huge minecraft server...
hes also a ******* dumbass, whos unable to be a gm.
to have a server doesnt mean that they are ***'s.
there is a gm called chooper, hes writing all day long notices
"if you have questions, ask me, im here"
in 8/10 questions he answered : i dont know/cant help you
and im not alone with that opinion, just btw.
Old 12/22/2011, 22:48   #791

Received Thanks: 1,886
Quote:
not really the gms there, are failboy talent's, not even more than little wannabes who cannot lead a server.
i also got a classmate, he is owning a huge minecraft server...
hes also a fucking dumbass, whos unable to be a gm.
to have a server doesnt mean that they are god's.
there is a gm called chooper, hes writing all day long notices
"if you have questions, ask me, im here"
in 8/10 questions he answered : i dont know/cant help you
and im not alone with that opinion, just btw.
You can't say that about the whole team. Actually, we do have real lifes. Matt(Ninja) has a wife, a job. I have school, friends. Kellogz has a lovely girlfriend. I am not aware about the others, but I am pretty sure they are not "switched into a gamer world where they are away from any realife" . Actually, I can barelly read what you had written in your post. What I can understand is that you don't have a good opinion about our team, especially about our GM known as Chopper.

About the "business experience": Well, Atomix Network has plenty of experience about how to run a private server. Atomix is in the business for over 6 years. I've said that few times, even in the first post of this thread.

About the un-answered questions: I get like 200 questions per day. 95% of them are pure bullshit. We are not supposed to answer to questions like "How to teleport to Downhang?" or "How to get to B4?" or any other questions related to the gameplay. We are there to help about real problems like account hacking, scams, abuses and such things.

About your classmate: Sorry my friend, you are just jealous. That's all.

"They don't have any clear thinking" . Pfff, dude! I'm not on drugs . Nobody is ! Our thinking is clear, everytime !

"failboy talent's" these words really made me laugh ! A lot ! I am trying to understand them, and really, I can't ! =) You could use some English classes.

Do you know what is my opinion about your posts ? I think that you are just spoiled kid without any patience. You probably asked Chopper something and he couldn't answer to you because of the spam and you just got angry and started to yell around about the "fail GM" that can't answer to any questions. It happened before and it might be the same situation.

Anyway, I would love to see you leading a server. Oh, damn ! You can't even start one !

Good luck my friend. Cheers !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/22/2011, 23:47   #792

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337 View Post
You can't say that about the whole team. Actually, we do have real lifes. Matt(Ninja) has a wife, a job. I have school, friends. Kellogz has a lovely girlfriend. I am not aware about the others, but I am pretty sure they are not "switched into a gamer world where they are away from any realife" . Actually, I can barelly read what you had written in your post. What I can understand is that you don't have a good opinion about our team, especially about our GM known as Chopper.

About the "business experience": Well, Atomix Network has plenty of experience about how to run a private server. Atomix is in the business for over 6 years. I've said that few times, even in the first post of this thread.

About the un-answered questions: I get like 200 questions per day. 95% of them are pure bullshit. We are not supposed to answer to questions like "How to teleport to Downhang?" or "How to get to B4?" or any other questions related to the gameplay. We are there to help about real problems like account hacking, scams, abuses and such things.

About your classmate: Sorry my friend, you are just jealous. That's all.

"They don't have any clear thinking" . Pfff, dude! I'm not on drugs . Nobody is ! Our thinking is clear, everytime !

"failboy talent's" these words really made me laugh ! A lot ! I am trying to understand them, and really, I can't ! =) You could use some English classes.

Do you know what is my opinion about your posts ? I think that you are just spoiled kid without any patience. You probably asked Chopper something and he couldn't answer to you because of the spam and you just got angry and started to yell around about the "fail GM" that can't answer to any questions. It happened before and it might be the same situation.

Anyway, I would love to see you leading a server. Oh, damn ! You can't even start one !

Good luck my friend. Cheers !
im not alone with my opinion btw :'D
dun find and excuse for the bullshit u gms (not mykha, hes a cool guy, im more focusing u, kellogz and chooper)
did/do every day, and im not a kid with no patience.
actually im doing my buisness studying.
and as said i was on this server and made my experience
and i just beware the community of that server.
ofc the rates, the gameplay is amazing.
but u gms....no words for it, useless as hell.
and btw the point is i dun wanna waste my time for a p-server.
there is no prob to open one but why, trol.
actually i have enough work with my studying and i dun really wanna fail my future while i give a shit on my studying for a p-server.
and a p-server is very save regarding the future, prob u guys will be millionaires in max 1 year "trollface"
i prefer the saver one to finish my school :O

ps. yeah my english is not perfect, that prob depends that am living on the border to france so i put my main language on fench :O not on english.

well, its useless to discuss with such a pro gm like u are.
i guess there are more usefull things to do.
i just wanna beware the community of this server, the server is accurate till u need a gm.
from then the hell starts.
Old 12/23/2011, 00:21   #793

Quote:
actually i have enough work with my studying and i dun really wanna fail my future while
so wtf are you doing here , are you jealous or something ?

just gtfo have a nice life w/o sro and stop crying about gms that are "unusefull" like you said

maybe the gm's are off,dont reply, dont do what u want Youre not the only one.

if they aren't online or so its because they haz problems in real life or so like we all do dude ><.

just gtfo stop spaming and wasting your time for these lame posts .

kthxbai
~iHate

About Chopper
he is an gm/supporter he cannot answer to questions that may be asked to head gm or so about decisions for the server ... just think about that ><
Old 12/23/2011, 00:26   #794

Received Thanks: 1,886
I am from Romania. My own language is not English either.

Could you point some of things that we are doing wrong ?

"Useless GM" ? Wow, that's a bit harsh, don't you think? Have you even spoke to me when I had time, I mean, when I wasn't spammed as hell?

As iHate said, you are not the only one that needs help or whispers me with questions.

What I know, is that more than half of the players love me and love the things I am doing. They love the way I talk to them , the events I do and the decisions I make. As I can see you are the only one saying that we are useless.

Anyway, buddy, the server raised because of our ideas, our hard work and most important ... our patience and also because of Kellogz's hard work. When the server was in troubles, with that hacking wave, Kellogz worked sometimes for 48 hours with 3-4 hours of sleep !

And now, you come here saying that we are useless ? You are the most pathetic guy I've ever saw !

1 more thing: Atomix doesn't even give a **** about the earnings. This is related to your "and a p-server is very save regarding the future, prob u guys will be millionaires in max 1 year "trollface""
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/23/2011, 00:32   #795

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptyz View Post
not really...
Quote:
im not alone with my opinion btw :'D
dun find and excuse for the bullshit u gms (not mykha, hes a cool guy, im more focusing u, kellogz and chooper)
did/do every day, and im not a kid with no patience.
actually im doing my buisness studying.
and as said i was on this server and made my experience
and i just beware the community of that server.
ofc the rates, the gameplay is amazing.
but u gms....no words for it, useless as hell.
and btw the point is i dun wanna waste my time for a p-server.
there is no prob to open one but why, trol.
actually i have enough work with my studying and i dun really wanna fail my future while i give a shit on my studying for a p-server.
and a p-server is very save regarding the future, prob u guys will be millionaires in max 1 year "trollface"
i prefer the saver one to finish my school :O

ps. yeah my english is not perfect, that prob depends that am living on the border to france so i put my main language on fench :O not on english.

well, its useless to discuss with such a pro gm like u are.
i guess there are more usefull things to do.
i just wanna beware the community of this server, the server is accurate till u need a gm.
from then the hell starts.
Hahaa you both got Rick Roll'd!