Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atomix Private Server - How To's, Questions, Discussions

Discussion on Atomix Private Server - How To's, Questions, Discussions within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
1- Its just for show. FE. I have an 8/8 Gbot party with Pokemon names, guild name > Pokemon.

2-Yea you'll have to do that manually. if you set your bots to sell everything you should do it once a week.

3-PhBot is really awesome for goldbots!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Goldbots
02/24/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello how does this work? With the limited of 2 clients?
THE BEST ONG GOLDBOTs?
11/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
i want to make 8 goldbot pt char at 1 ong spot(6wiz/cleric and 2bard/cleric).. can anyone tell me which is the best level of char that fits in less mp consumption,survive in pt,more drops of items and gold.. note:some say lv 57 char+higher can't got drops item in ongs
Need Help for my GoldBots
11/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi E*PVP =) I need help >_< I make 4 chinese char (level = 47-45-44-40) ... nuker s/s- Bicheon/Light/Ice... I brought these characters to be a goldbot... But this char Spend more than they earn >.< I need help... You think i select the wrong Build? =/
GoldBots
09/11/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, so, i am running goldbots on the server Tigris. they are lvl 26 now but cant lvl further because no spot to go to.. I am looking for a lvl 64+ wizz to plvl my 8 goldbots to lvl 35+ i will pay with 50 silks and i can put them in your academy so when they reach 40 they will be graduated. I will log all the goldbots so no worries for that.. and they have 0 gap so it will go very quick!!! OR
goldbots
04/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
I always see all the goldbots with the names sjsj1 sjsj2 sjsj3 or smthing like that. I wanted to ask how to do that? I have Sbot so I don't mind having a lot of clients or so, but how I define them how to move spots \ change armors or whatever they do. Thnks in advance.