Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editing intro and char create

Discussion on Editing intro and char create within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Editing intro and char create

Hi All,

I would like to change the Vietnam images/banner in my intro and in char creation. I have attached pictures so that you can exactly know what Im talking about.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vsro.jpg (502.6 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg vsro2.jpg (568.3 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg vsro3.jpg (573.7 KB, 61 views)
Old 03/09/2020, 06:10   #2

Interface there you will find this all Option
Old 03/09/2020, 09:22   #3

media/interface/...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2020, 10:18   #4

Received Thanks: 1,457
background from character inside sro_client.exe use ollydbg !
or the ppl who created this has edited via map.pk2
Old 03/09/2020, 18:10   #5

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by srothanglong View Post
media/interface/...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
background from character inside sro_client.exe use ollydbg !
or the ppl who created this has edited via map.pk2
There is many folders into interface group, do you or somebody else know what exactly is ?
Old 03/09/2020, 18:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrohe View Post
There is many folders into interface group, do you or somebody else know what exactly is ?
The Background from character select is via Sro_Client.exe (you can edit via Ollydbg) or the the guy who created the background edited the map.pk2

that other is inside media in folder interface
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2020, 18:54   #7

Quote:
The Background from character select is via Sro_Client.exe (you can edit via Ollydbg) or the the guy who created the background edited the map.pk2

that other is inside media in folder interface
I dont want to change the background, just what is circled in red from the pictures I attached.

I know using the extractor I can get the media\interfaces but there is many folders extracted. which one is the one that contain what Im looking for?
Old 03/09/2020, 20:45   #8

this is only inside media also media/interface/outer
some ddj like name blackbar
Old 03/10/2020, 02:32   #9

Quote:
this is only inside media also media/interface/outer
some ddj like name blackbar

I have another client with those images in English, I copy all the blackbar files
and replaced them in the client I want and nothing happened. same thing.
Old 03/10/2020, 03:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrohe View Post
I have another client with those images in English, I copy all the blackbar files
and replaced them in the client I want and nothing happened. same thing.
Yo bro just change in interface find the correct thing which you want change it’s very easy I can do it for you or give you more information but this way you will not learn it
Old 03/10/2020, 17:19   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudik View Post
Yo bro just change in interface find the correct thing which you want change it’s very easy I can do it for you or give you more information but this way you will not learn it
Even I have a basic acknowledge I have edit many things, but is just I cant figure this out. would you or somebody else mind help me out please?

my discord: alexrohe#3372

Thanks