[QUOTE=#HB;37297022]If that is your own, then I am telling your its a wrong language at the media text.
Thank you for the media hint.
With this tool I was able to change many things into english:
Maybe one day I will try to change everything into english. I'd like to know what the easiest or best way is though.
My game looks like this now:
Now I'd like to know how to change the stats and level of my "gm" char.
I thought maybe a GM helper tool would help, but that's mostly for items it seems. But I don't understand how to use these tools either, since the one I've tested gave me a line of code - which I am not sure what to do with.
Any help you can give me regarding this?
Edit:
It seems like I can change the stats and stuff in SRO_VT_SHARD under the Char table.
For further questions I will open a new thread I guess.