Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Reverse scroll

Discussion on About Reverse scroll within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 208
About Reverse scroll

possible to delete something from the Reverse scroll features ?

Old 04/01/2018, 13:28   #2

elite*gold: 247
as far as i remember is posible ! but i don't remember how !
im sure someone will helpu
Old 04/01/2018, 14:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
It is hardcoded and the respective button needs to be changed, either due to a nop, jump or whatever.

Offset (vSRO 188):
00647FBE (scroll down to see the options. This just leads to the logical structure)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO-DB and reverse return scroll
12/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi guys do you have any experience with a bug by using reverse return scroll(item mall)? Because every time i use it, it always say "Can't find target". I tried using when i died and used a return scroll outside the town but no luck always same message.I read somewhere about a quest that doesn't allow teleport,i even clear my quest list but still same message.So i thought sro-db is affecting this?Im playing in zszc server by the way.:mofo: Thanks!
Problem Regarding Reverse Scroll on DB Bot
08/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
im wondering now, does Reverse Scroll Work when your Using DB Bot? cuz im currently using v1.0 right now, and just bought Reverse scrolls since my grind spot is way too far to repeatedly go back and forth.. but the weird thing is, it doesnt work Reverse Scroll says it can be used on.. Last Place you used a Return Scroll and last place you have died.. one thing i noticed on my bot is that, whenever i Die.. it automatically respawns back to town, like i dont even see the Part where it...
plz help i have problem with reverse return scroll
04/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i play with agbot and loader when i want to use one of reverse return scroll say to me "can't find the target" all the time plz help me
problem with reverse return scroll
04/20/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
i play with agbot and loader when i want to use one of reverse return scroll say to me "can't find the target" all the time plz help me