Hi guys do you have any experience with a bug by using reverse return scroll(item mall)? Because every time i use it, it always say "Can't find target".
I tried using when i died and used a return scroll outside the town but no luck always same message.I read somewhere about a quest that doesn't allow teleport,i even clear my quest list but still same message.So i thought sro-db is affecting this?Im playing in zszc server by the way.
Hi guys do you have any experience with a bug by using reverse return scroll(item mall)? Because every time i use it, it always say "Can't find target".
I tried using when i died and used a return scroll outside the town but no luck always same message.I read somewhere about a quest that doesn't allow teleport,i even clear my quest list but still same message.So i thought sro-db is affecting this?Im playing in zszc server by the way.
Thanks!
Simply use the return scroll with your regular ZSZC Client and not the Db-bot. For this problem there's a good sollution - install 2 silkroad folders on your pc (like I did). One for Botting other for single play or in this case - to use a return scroll..
DB-Bot crash after the Christmas patch in ZSZC Water :)
Hey everyone. I am wondering how to solve the problem with my bot - "Sro-db bot has discoverd an error (Object ID=0) please teleport again to fix it". This error blocks my bot and so far teleporting doesn't help at all !!! My bot doesn't kill any monsters, just uses buffs or kills the monsters if they attack you.. And so I've been looking for answers, but you know how it is difficult to find a guy who'd speak good english and knew the problem ;D So anyone, who happened to have the answer, please help me out. I would very appreciate the help. Cause I've never had a problem that I'd post in the internet. ^^ By the way, perhaps this crash has something to do with my pet "Sylph". Well I don't know that, but I hope it doesn't ;D
lolo... i am almost wasn't banned cuz of this... i was in hotan,and yelling why its not working... gm says... its not working with sro-db bot... i was oops... he thanks for saying... and for that sec i quit the game... and i thought i will be banned... but no i still playing with my char
[mysro/Fyserver] Help Reverse scroll 09/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies why the reverse scroll dont work on alexandria side? if i press to go where died..or where was the last recall he gives me " cannot find target" ...
anyone know something about that?
Problem Regarding Reverse Scroll on DB Bot 08/28/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies im wondering now, does Reverse Scroll Work when your Using DB Bot?
cuz im currently using v1.0 right now, and just bought Reverse scrolls since my grind spot is way too far to repeatedly go back and forth.. but the weird thing is, it doesnt work
Reverse Scroll says it can be used on.. Last Place you used a Return Scroll and last place you have died..
one thing i noticed on my bot is that, whenever i Die.. it automatically respawns back to town, like i dont even see the Part where it...
plz help i have problem with reverse return scroll 04/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies i play with agbot and loader
when i want to use one of reverse return scroll say to me "can't find the target" all the time
plz help me
problem with reverse return scroll 04/20/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies i play with agbot and loader
when i want to use one of reverse return scroll say to me "can't find the target" all the time
plz help me
reverse return scrolls 03/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies are not working for me. when i die. i spawn to town. i repot and try to use a reverse return scroll to avoid going back the long way to the spot. it gives me something like "Cannot Find Target"... how can i find this dumb target?