Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IDEAS COLLECTION] Tell us your idea | Imagine and say!

Discussion on [IDEAS COLLECTION] Tell us your idea | Imagine and say! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/27/2015, 04:14   #46

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,312
An idea which is actually possible to do:

You are sick to see the whole server running around with Garment ? u are mad if you find a soa/som/sun armor piece? you are laughing at people who wear protector ?

Why is this ? and how you can change this ?
Just add the 20% mana consum reduction and 20% speed increase of Garment to Armor and Protector

So people actually have a choice what to wear and aren´t forced to wear garment.

Maybe people will wear it like it should be with those changes.. (or it will lead people to do 2 sets )

STR-Garment
Hybrid-Protector
INT-Armor
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2015, 05:59   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
An idea which is actually possible to do:

You are sick to see the whole server running around with Garment ? u are mad if you find a soa/som/sun armor piece? you are laughing at people who wear protector ?

Why is this ? and how you can change this ?
Just add the 20% mana consum reduction and 20% speed increase of Garment to Armor and Protector

So people actually have a choice what to wear and aren´t forced to wear garment.

Maybe people will wear it like it should be with those changes.. (or it will lead people to do 2 sets )

STR-Garment
Hybrid-Protector
INT-Armor
Actually iam not sick to see the whole server wearing garment sets ..
why? Cuz i really see that china's sets are balanced enough and i really don't need to do any changes on them ( till now ) but if there's a better thing for them i will do it.

Your idea will lead to be no difference between the three sets and that's bad in my opinion . If there is no difference between them so why just don't disable two of them and let the third.

btw not all people prefering garment as you think .. as for me protector is a smart choice for any build.

Maybe i didn't get your real point's aim i don't know .. so that you can explain.
Old 09/27/2015, 06:15   #48

Received Thanks: 1,312
You wanted to hear some ideas, there you go.

Some facts about your post,
china sets balanced ? thats why 99% wearing garment (you even read what you are writing? )
No difference ? since 2009 noone is wearing armor or protector anymore.

Protector a smart choise? well thats enough for me im done here..

With this change you would give the people a choice/option what to wear and not force the people to wear garment and some "smart" people to wear protector.
Old 09/27/2015, 06:33   #49

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
You wanted to hear some ideas, there you go.

Some facts about your post,
china sets balanced ? thats why 99% wearing garment (you even read what you are writing? )
No difference ? since 2009 noone is wearing armor or protector anymore.

Protector a smart choise? well thats enough for me im done here..

With this change you would give the people a choice/option what to wear and not force the people to wear garment and some "smart" people to wear protector.
Duuh.... Protector is mostly used for INT/Hybrid Builds while Garment is used for STR Builds.

Wanna know something? Garment has less Phy.Defense yet more Mag.Defense then Protector. You would be dumb if you would use Garment as a Nuker lol

Adding just 20% MP Consumption Reduce / 20% more Speed wouldn't make People use other Sets, it is bullshit since all three Types of Gears have different Stats.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2015, 06:51   #50

Yes i wanted to hear ideas .. and i told you my opinion so if you are done cuz i dicussed with you so you shouldn't be here from the beginning this is a thread for discussing.

Also as Lollil0 said this won't make people use other sets as every set have its own job that was created for.

You are the one who should read what he is writing .. think about it from another way.
Old 10/04/2015, 22:44   #51

Hey epvps
I wanna hear your opinions about a matter but please don't post any **** without being good experienced in silkroad gameplay.

What if we wanna rebuild the whole idea of eu skills .. do i mean new weapons or something like this? actually yes .. if do you wish to see the eu race using new weapons with a new way of their skills how do you wish it to be? .. or we can use the existing weapons but make like merging for them or something like that .. it based on your idea

OH! Don't forget balancing with CH for sure ..
Old 10/10/2015, 20:07   #52

are you still working on these ideas?
How far have you reached ?
I could give you a hand if you want
Old 10/11/2015, 17:22   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kardil View Post
are you still working on these ideas?
How far have you reached ?
I could give you a hand if you want
Yea sure we are still working so that iam inactive abit .
Iam working on the ideas people said here also some basics and the system i want.
We currently finished some new automatic events that require team play and huge wars, still confused about adding the old common events or not but lets postpone that for now.
Also finished new masteries ( old ones removed ) strange? Everything will be clear as soon as possible .
We did also finished some 3D models needed.
I will try to let you all updated here but lemme reach a certain point first.
Old 10/20/2015, 20:20   #54

Hey Can you Make New weapon and skill ??
Because it will be nice server gap 100 and you can change the look of weapon !
Old 10/21/2015, 05:38   #55

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainer* View Post
Yea sure we are still working so that iam inactive abit .
Iam working on the ideas people said here also some basics and the system i want.
We currently finished some new automatic events that require team play and huge wars, still confused about adding the old common events or not but lets postpone that for now.
Also finished new masteries ( old ones removed ) strange? Everything will be clear as soon as possible .
We did also finished some 3D models needed.
I will try to let you all updated here but lemme reach a certain point first.
Your server will fail. I'm not hating or flaming your thread, just the fact that you did this, will fail your server.

Goodluck though ^^
Old 10/21/2015, 15:31   #56

how do u want to add improved models, and add DOF and all the AA stuff, when game runs on dx9 and it runs HORRIBLE as it is on high end machines?
this game was never optimized for new graphic cards, thats why it runs better on older than newer.

290x
i7 OC
12gb ram
Old 10/21/2015, 16:00   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0MAXOU0 View Post
Hey Can you Make New weapon and skill ??
Because it will be nice server gap 100 and you can change the look of weapon !
If this is your biggest imagination's limit, i think you would be inspired after releasing it lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
Your server will fail. I'm not hating or flaming your thread, just the fact that you did this, will fail your server.

Goodluck though ^^
I know it's hard to achieve a suitable balance with that idea .. but why just don't try that
look if we wanna make something really really new we should get out of joymax's circle
sure we won't get out of all of it but lets just do as possible as we can to let ppl feel like they are playing another game not sro.
Iam not that stupid to rush and start working on that without any plans
so i've planned for this alot for like a week and just finished some of it .. till now it's going well
also i will never release something like that without a hard test .. went well so lets release it .. failed so it was just a try
Shortly don't tie yourself with current shits as you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkishPlayer View Post
how do u want to add improved models, and add DOF and all the AA stuff, when game runs on dx9 and it runs HORRIBLE as it is on high end machines?
this game was never optimized for new graphic cards, thats why it runs better on older than newer.

290x
i7 OC
12gb ram
I didn't say that i will improve it cuz we all know it's just impossible .. it was just an idea from someone so i added it maybe someone know any small begin for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2015, 14:49   #58

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkishPlayer View Post

290x
i7 OC
12gb ram
The amount of Polygons / Vertices have nothing to do with DirectX at all.
Depth of Field is possible even under DirectX9, what you refer to is Bokeh Depth of Field...
Again ... Anti Aliasing (Be it FXAA/SMAA/SSAA or just Downsampling) has nothing to do with DirectX 11, DirectX 9 does it aswell...

It doesn't matter if you have a Radeon X999999 with Billions of vRAM and insane Clock Speeds, if you still lag with that Setup up there then sorry, it's not the Hardwares fault yet it is the User who ****** up something and caused Silkroad to run horrible then it should.

The Game doesn't even utilize all Cores on my i7 so what? Why in seven Hells do I need 300-400 Frames when 60 is enough for a smooth Gameplay and in Fact, 30 is already enough for Silkroad as there is no Dodge/Hit Combatsystem added unlike in other MMORPGs...

Everything above "60 FPS" is a waste for GPU's when you play Games like Silkroad or some "2D Game", the GPU is perfoming under Full Usage and the result is increased Heat --> Decreasing Lifespan of the GPU.

Inform yourself better... use Reshade if you want to add Depth of Field, Ambient Occlusion, Sharpening, Bloom/HDR, Tone Mapping.
Old 10/25/2015, 07:26   #59

i have idea would like to share it with you
1 - in pvp mode you cant be in party or make or accept this will lead for some fair pvp cuz every one now open party 8/8 7 Clientless 1 Client just to **** pvp
2 - you can send invite to pvp for amount of gold and winner get the gold
3 - also in event CTF no party cuz some player will abuse it to get more drops
4 - in job system it will be great if make time eg : 15 sec if the pet stuck before DC so you have 15 sec to unstuck pet before you get DC and in town if thief pick any goods get DC this will prevent abuse from thieves to lead to good job system and fun
5 - unique room have unique with high hp can enter when you wear job it will job war for the unique
6 - chin can open 4 mastery mean if cap 110 mastery limit 440 not 330 or have 20% dmg increase buff that will balance chin and euro
7 - and unique system should have 2 different unique spawn at same time str and int meaning instead of isy spawned is isy int and isy str spawned that will give str chance to make search for unique
8 - fortress get reset before next FW and winner get a prize and name on the fortress for week till next FW
hard idea
8 - new mobs that if you kill it will teleport you to random place that will be fun
10 - fishing system players can go to rivers and try to catch some fish
11 - eliminate system like players join event and then teleported to room first party have to run hide and cannot attack and second party have find and kill them for maybe 5 min then reverse for another 5 min and higher score party win or who eliminate all party before the 5 min win
12 - capture monster spirit event 2 parties 2 different rooms with monsters party win when capture more spirit than the other party like lv 95 captain / knight quest but in event
13 - npc for change item like isro

i hope you considering some my ideas in your plan
Old 10/25/2015, 15:14   #60

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
Low exp, high quest EXP, u fix the entire game, u destroy botting like that.
Thanks
1 User