Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Idea Thread] Private Server Ideas

Discussion on [Idea Thread] Private Server Ideas within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Idea Thread] Private Server Ideas

hey i dont know if this is a good item for a thread but almost all servers looks the same these days so i was thinking to make a thread where all people can post their ideas that they want in a private server, so other servers can make their server unique and better, this thread is not only postable for noobs that are playing on private servers i hope that this will be a active thread and that private server owners will share their ideas with us...

i will start with some ideas

- Cyclone at Archer NPC in Profcenter For level 132 -
- Superman At Trojan NPC in Profcenter For Level 132 Trojans -
- 1 Day Vip Map for people that finished a Specific quest -
- Stigma for Wariors because they are based on defence so they will need some attack -

well people i can only say 2 things, i hope that this will be a active thread and let the posts begin!
Old 10/24/2008, 20:39   #2

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Finish a hard but fun quest, and you will gain 48 hours of "VipTime", which will go down, as the DoubleExp, but for 2 days. You can enter an entire VIP world, which is an copy of twincity,ape,bird,desert and all those, but now, with unique npcs. For e.g , no fee for going to the the cities, in market there will be some unique NPCs that you can buy extermely unique items from. Also,the monsters in the VIP World are very easy to defeat, good droprates and better leveling experience.
Also, XP skill last 2x longer while your in that map.

After your doubleexp time ended,you will automaticlly be teleported back to twincity and back to the real Conquer.

This is very easy ****,just on top of my head,if someone wants ill code and release this ****:P

Emme
Old 10/24/2008, 20:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by emildayan1 View Post
Finish a hard but fun quest, and you will gain 48 hours of "VipTime", which will go down, as the DoubleExp, but for 2 days. You can enter an entire VIP world, which is an copy of twincity,ape,bird,desert and all those, but now, with unique npcs. For e.g , no fee for going to the the cities, in market there will be some unique NPCs that you can buy extermely unique items from. Also,the monsters in the VIP World are very easy to defeat, good droprates and better leveling experience.

After your doubleexp time ended,you will automaticlly be teleported back to twincity and back to the real Conquer.

This is very easy ****,just on top of my head,if someone wants ill code and release this ****:P

Emme
GOOD IDEA!!!!! only that part of when doublexp is ended you will get sended to twincity how to do that?
Old 10/24/2008, 21:11   #4

Quote:

Emme
Very nice idea.
Old 10/24/2008, 21:15   #5

if (VipTimer_Elapsed)
MyChar.Teleport(1002, 439, 439);
VIP = false;
VIPTimer = 0;

or something like that,lol.

Should I code this when I have spare time?
Old 10/24/2008, 21:21   #6

Quote:
if (VipTimer_Elapsed)
MyChar.Teleport(1002, 439, 439);
VIP = false;
VIPTimer = 0;

or something like that,lol.

Should I code this when I have spare time?
sure and gratz with you 500 posts
Old 10/24/2008, 21:36   #7

o.0

Didnt even realise it. Thanks.

Aight,ill code it when I got time,just going to take a **** and talk abit with dad,I need cash Ill do it after,see ya then. Also,im going to try write a new packet just for this ****,we'll see how it works out. Peace for now
Old 10/24/2008, 21:40   #8

elite*gold: 20
Are you gonna use the Duplicate City maps or "clone" whole Co...
Old 10/24/2008, 21:50   #9

Quote:
o.0

Didnt even realise it. Thanks.

Aight,ill code it when I got time,just going to take a **** and talk abit with dad,I need cash Ill do it after,see ya then. Also,im going to try write a new packet just for this ****,we'll see how it works out. Peace for now
gl with asking your dad money
Old 10/24/2008, 22:15   #10

Im going to use the fakemaps , those who looks exactly the same but doesnt have npcs and all that ****. Im going to start now,wish me goodluck people:P

Ill release everytime I code something new,right now im going to write a totally new packet and see how it works out. TTYL
Old 10/24/2008, 22:16   #11

Quote:
Im going to use the fakemaps , those who looks exactly the same but doesnt have npcs and all that ****. Im going to start now,wish me goodluck people:P

Ill release everytime I code something new,right now im going to write a totally new packet and see how it works out. TTYL
goodluck m8!
Old 10/24/2008, 22:53   #12

Quote:

you mean the pkt maps?
you realised that there only the city, right o.O?
Old 10/25/2008, 00:02   #13

Yes,I mean the "pkt" maps,if they are called so..
And what you mean with that?
Ofcourse I know they are just blank maps,that is why I should use them,blank maps with only new npcs,will get like a totally new world,can it get better? :P
Old 10/25/2008, 00:07   #14

Quote:
Yes,I mean the "pkt" maps,if they are called so..
And what you mean with that?
Ofcourse I know they are just blank maps,that is why I should use them,blank maps with only new npcs,will get like a totally new world,can it get better? :P
maybe that you can plant mobs "In" the middle of the citys and not around them so the mobs are protecting the npcs you know

edit/ so its like the mobs have take over the citys and you call it the vip of dead citys xD
Old 10/25/2008, 00:20   #15

elite*gold: 20
Why don't you just change the NPCs, drop rates, and addexp to account if the player is a VIP? Would be a lot easyer, and this way VIPs can hang out with their buddies.
Code:
if (MyChar.VIP)
{
   //Vip
}
else
{
   //Regular
}