Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[IDEA]just 2 ideas seeking some direction :D

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[IDEA]just 2 ideas seeking some direction :D

1. the double exp potion, is that sever sided? well that doesnt really matter, the problem is can we jump the check that the character had used exp pot or not by edit xml or dll?
2. load the fireball without a fire wand and run while the fireball is loaded like smash.
well, i'm not good at coding but i'm doing it my self although it fails and errors alot. i've read lots threads and posts in this section and some really helps.
Thanks to all members who share their expriences.

Old 12/31/2009, 00:24   #2

I believe loading any Adv. Magic has been patched a while ago. Some of the guys here couldn't get it to work. Dunno about the running part. I hope that'll work. I just got Thunder today, and not running is a pain. =\

I also believe 99.999% percent of the items are unswappable via xml.

Not completely sure about any but the exp one.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2009, 03:58   #3

Thanks to your infomation 0 0
the 1st attempt on running fireball by removing the preparelock and waitlock has been failed miserably. but i did logonto the game, it just doesn't work.
keep attempting:P
the 2nd attempt on running fireball by switching lock to unlock(vice versa) has been faild.
i guess it might requires some dll edit?
Old 12/31/2009, 05:15   #4

w00t! First thank! Lol

if anything, it would be a dll edit, ya.

Old 12/31/2009, 16:09   #5

infy, you are right about the swapping. although there are still a few items (gacha's etc.) i didnt try swapping yet, summon caps are the only ones that actually worked

as for running with fireball, i THINK (yet to try this) you need to edit the xml AND the dll
(the xml has a line in it to lock you in place when its loaded, but removing only that doesnt work)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2010, 01:21   #6

i did several edits on xmls after and i went to skill dll, but for this problem i donno which step to jump, still working on it sloooowly. &by the way, there's a new idea which is the one that i can't remember when i wrote the thread-- edit the exploration range.
for the exploration range, i 1st came up 2 directions that either edit the L rod range in xml or the exploration skill stuff. but there's no range parameter in itemdb expect those weapon attack,ridius&angles stuff. skillinfo.xml's targetrange doesn't work for exploration.& i found a part called "getsensibledistsquare" under the exploration section in standard.dll. it might gets me to somewhere, just might:<.
i guess that would be it for today.
p.s: dlls just reminds of eric cartman's "the fudge is this"
Old 01/01/2010, 07:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudkiller2006 View Post
as for running with fireball, i THINK (yet to try this) you need to edit the xml AND the dll
(the xml has a line in it to lock you in place when its loaded, but removing only that doesnt work)
That makes sense to me. Two parts must agree, otherwise the stronger one will make the decision. In this case, that would be the dll, I guess.
I REALLY wanna learn how to do this so I can test stuff myself. I just don't have a lot of time to learn it.
Old 01/02/2010, 09:55   #8

thanks i'll look into the dll for where it calls the xmls.
Old 01/02/2010, 17:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccoliu View Post
i did several edits on xmls after and i went to skill dll, but for this problem i donno which step to jump, still working on it sloooowly. &by the way, there's a new idea which is the one that i can't remember when i wrote the thread-- edit the exploration range.
for the exploration range, i 1st came up 2 directions that either edit the L rod range in xml or the exploration skill stuff. but there's no range parameter in itemdb expect those weapon attack,ridius&angles stuff. skillinfo.xml's targetrange doesn't work for exploration.& i found a part called "getsensibledistsquare" under the exploration section in standard.dll. it might gets me to somewhere, just might:<.
i guess that would be it for today.
p.s: dlls just reminds of eric cartman's "the fudge is this"
May I ask how you would do the exploration range thing? I am curious about it but by logic if you increased the range then you would be getting beeps non stop without actually being close to an item. Unless you are talking about the range of the area that's scanned when you use the explore thing.
Old 01/04/2010, 11:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjoker5 View Post
May I ask how you would do the exploration range thing? I am curious about it but by logic if you increased the range then you would be getting beeps non stop without actually being close to an item. Unless you are talking about the range of the area that's scanned when you use the explore thing.
well, i don't really any progress beside that "getsensibledistsquare", but i just realize that was the sensible distance. i'm actrually looking for the scanning distance coz the sensibledis does't really matters. and both of them are under the exploration section in the dll. i'll post when i get something good
Old 01/04/2010, 13:55   #11

I have no wand fireball working. But thats all.
Old 01/05/2010, 20:37   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udoo View Post
would u point me a dirction on how to get there?
Old 01/06/2010, 03:20   #13

I believe It's not possible to make fireball like smash.

But I believe that you can charge and run w/ mod.
Old 01/06/2010, 03:22   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udoo View Post
Pretty sure that's impossible, unless all you did was make it so you can unequip your wand after/during the charging.
Old 01/06/2010, 08:08   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncreative. View Post
Pretty sure that's impossible, unless all you did was make it so you can unequip your wand after/during the charging.
It's possible. If you are able to unequip wands, that means there is

something relates to wand. Unless, It will go FU IM GOING TO DC YOU, when

you unequip wand.

Closed Thread

« [Idea]Wallhacking? | [In Progress] Talking Pets »