Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Esro news..

Discussion on New Esro news.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/02/2009, 17:49   #61

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by npcdoom View Post
Probably because most of them, make a page, ask for donation, sell items before even opening the server, photoshop pics, post pics from other sro servers,etc.

If we are a looser who make stuff....what makes you then, since you, want to use or play what the loosers make??????

Anyways your out of topic...just flamming without actual proof and it makes you look bad.
Agreed. Most flame, but they end up playing there. I admit, there have been some times that I didn't believed eSro, and I still don't fully believe it, but the best we can do now, is wait and hope it is real. Do you get anything from Flamming? Guess not. Just wait, *** dammit.

Good luck for the Esro team, and Lyzerq, wheter you guys make it or not, you have the respect from SOME of the silkroad community here.
Old 08/02/2009, 18:05   #62

Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by npcdoom View Post
Probably because most of them, make a page, ask for donation, sell items before even opening the server, photoshop pics, post pics from other sro servers,etc.

If we are a looser who make stuff....what makes you then, since you, want to use or play what the loosers make??????

Anyways your out of topic...just flamming without actual proof and it makes you look bad.
Well I think I found proof that 1 image is photoshopped.

Look at this one:

It looks normal and like from private server.
BUT AFTER LOOKING AT MINI MAP I FOUND SOMETHING!

2 players
1 npc (NOT IN TOWN!)
AND NO MOBS!!

I think this screenshot is edited a little :/
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/02/2009, 18:13   #63

elite*gold: 0
ahahahaha lmao nice screens though
Old 08/02/2009, 18:14   #64

HAHAHA LMAO made my day!
Old 08/02/2009, 18:18   #65

lol
Old 08/02/2009, 18:43   #66

I knew it was fake anyway xD
Old 08/02/2009, 19:01   #67

Received Thanks: 1,109
HAHAHAH nice pictures
Old 08/02/2009, 19:23   #68

LOL wow nice
Old 08/02/2009, 19:28   #69

Nice ;D can't stop laughing ;D
Old 08/02/2009, 19:35   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbrentonxx View Post
He is probably the type that like to get (aka bot) to lvl 90 in as much (30x) servers as possible.

He wont be able to do this on a bot free server with "low" rates.
Lol i dont even bot retard im just saying esro fucking fails nothing else dont like my opinion so what cry about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invalid_ID View Post
Kinda dont get this e-drama... lol
Why people like ColeFierceFaggot or joker309 are bitchin' on any thread..
You are haters, you hate anything and anyone who is trying to do something great.

Seriously, why do you lamers cry for attention ? No RL ? Friends ? Whats the friggin problem ? Go and do something more usefull than participating on threads and flame ppl for their great work.

Lowlifes.
No RL friends LOL you dont even know me like i said above im just stating my opinion if esro cant take criticism without having there little feeling hurt they should quit "for their great work" what work a bunch of pictures and posts saying we are 80% dont with this and 40% with that LOOOL
Old 08/02/2009, 22:36   #71

Received Thanks: 2,105
I'm a hater, I hate everybody, I don't discriminate with my hate, I don't care if ur big, tall, fat, small, midget, disabled, green giant, I don't give a damn, I hate everybody and I spread that shit out like BUTTER!!!
My job is to hate, a rider rides, a lover loves, I'm a hater, I hate, If im not doing my job, that means im not hatin!
I dont no what else to do, I got no other skills, I just hate, and IM GOOD AT IT!
Im no1 hater, I hate.
When I wake up in the morning, I scratch my balls, I look myself into the mirror and say, wat nigga am I gonna hate today???????
Is it you? Maybe its you, its somebody, Imma hate somebody.
Hating has been cool since the beggining of time, they hated jesus, Dr. Suess, they hated mary poppins.
Haters are here for ever, haters been cool for ever, u go check CNN news, they all hatin forever!
I didnt hate anybody before but I hate the shit outta everybody right now.
Why hate?
Why not hate u dumb bitch, hating makes the world go around.
Let me just spill a couple of rumors, you dont have to do shit good for me to start hating on you, actaully I love hating on niggas when they do bad, when I see u failin at class Imma hate u, when my room mate comes home and says shit i lost my job, i say greaaaat i hate u u dumb motherfucker.
I hate them all on maury show, i hate them all who say ur not my father, i hate everybody.
Why not hate you dumb bitch. Just because your situation is bad I need to stop hating!?
I make up shit, and I start shit, im a hater!!!
What makes me hate?
I spread large quantity of hater-ray.
I drink guzzle of that shit every day!
I spread dis shit like butter, I hate ya all, no reason prolly, ya all good persons but I HATE YA ALL!!
I am a hater, and all U epvpers foos hate on my hate!
Im a hater, I HATE THE HATERS!!!
I gotta hate, i dont got noooo other skills.

OKKKKk THIS WAS JUST A JOKE, I SMOKED FIRST TIME SALVIA DIVINORUM 5X LEAF EXTRACT, AND I RECOMMEND IT TO ANY SMOKER AROUND HERE, I WAS TRIPPING FOR STRAIGHT 10 MINUTES VISUALLY, AND IM STILL WRITING SHIT ONLINE LOL JUST UNDERSTAND THIS AS A JOKE, I DIDNT MEAN THIS SHIT ABOUT HATING FOR REAL IM JUST BORED AS FUCK LOL!!

BUY THAT SHIT SMOKE THAT SHIT AND TRIP, I SWEAR THIS THE BEST LEGAL PLANT
Old 08/02/2009, 22:54   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
I'm a hater, I hate everybody, I don't discriminate with my hate, I don't care if ur big, tall, fat, small, midget, disabled, green giant, I don't give a damn, I hate everybody and I spread that shit out like BUTTER!!!
My job is to hate, a rider rides, a lover loves, I'm a hater, I hate, If im not doing my job, that means im not hatin!
I dont no what else to do, I got no other skills, I just hate, and IM GOOD AT IT!
Im no1 hater, I hate.
When I wake up in the morning, I scratch my balls, I look myself into the mirror and say, wat nigga am I gonna hate today???????
Hating has been cool since the beggining of time, they hated jesus, Dr. Suess, they hated mary poppins.
Haters are here for ever, haters been cool for ever, u go check CNN news, they all hatin forever!
Why hate?
Let me just spill a couple of rumors, you dont have to do shit good for me to start hating on you, actaully I love hating on niggas when they do bad, when I see u failin at class Imma hate u, when my room mate comes home and says shit i lost my job, i say greaaaat i hate u u dumb motherfucker.
I hate them all on maury show, i hate them all who say ur not my father, i hate everybody.
Why not hate you dumb bitch. Just because your situation is bad I need to stop hating!?
What makes me hate?
I spread dis shit like butter, I hate ya all, no reason prolly, ya all good persons but I HATE YA ALL!!

OKKKKk THIS WAS JUST A JOKE, I SMOKED FIRST TIME SALVIA DIVINORUM 5X LEAF EXTRACT, AND I RECOMMEND IT TO ANY SMOKER AROUND HERE, I WAS TRIPPING FOR STRAIGHT 10 MINUTES VISUALLY, AND IM STILL WRITING SHIT ONLINE LOL JUST UNDERSTAND THIS AS A JOKE, I DIDNT MEAN THIS SHIT ABOUT HATING FOR REAL IM JUST BORED AS FUCK LOL!!
Your not very smart?
I cant say "Ignorant" or "Idiot" or ill get an infraction :/
Old 08/02/2009, 22:57   #73

Received Thanks: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeFierceFaggot View Post
Your not very smart?
I cant say "Ignorant" or "Idiot" or ill get an infraction :/
I HATE U TOO
Old 08/02/2009, 23:00   #74

Quote:
I HATE U TOO
Awe,I never said I hated you.
Loves ya ♥
Old 08/02/2009, 23:10   #75

Quote:
Im no1 hater, I hate.
Why hate?
What makes me hate?

BUY THAT SHIT SMOKE THAT SHIT AND TRIP, I SWEAR THIS THE BEST LEGAL PLANT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeFierceFaggot View Post
Awe,I never said I hated you.
Loves ya ♥
you guys are crazy ) =))
But im sticking to weed smoking
Closed Thread