Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ESRO] Just some news !

Discussion on [ESRO] Just some news ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ESRO] Just some news !

From 's Blog :

Quote:
Battle Arena - Chinese wall [Images]
Some pictures of the new Battle Arena "Chinese wall" appeared on Npcd00ms blog!
In this Arena, you can play the CTF mode!

blog:

Quote:
eSRO - Horses and a little bit of alchemy
Well this week was quite good, we made some progress on the server, we added horses and ported part of our plusing code to ksro and improved it ^^.

As you can see in the pics we started from spawning a horse, mount and then correctly spawned, also as you guys notice "test" is a female now, thats because we added the change skin scroll ^^. Still left to do moving with horse, unmount,terminate,etc, but that should be fast no more than a day ^^.

Enjoy!!!

Tx for your attention !!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2009, 05:42   #2

wow nice progress, if they continue like this the server will be ready on 2012, its a pitty that 2 thing may happen before that, 1st: server files released, 2nd: Maya´s were right and the world will end.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2009, 07:01   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Yet again ****** spam thread posted. If someone wants their news they'll just go to their blogs. You can post something when they actually HAVE a server working.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/14/2009, 07:08   #4

Esro is fake
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2009, 08:16   #5

Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzuka View Post
Esro is fake
FAIL + why are you even here, why dont you just go and suck the admins **** of NGSRO? (No Good Silkroad Online)
Old 12/14/2009, 10:07   #6

so esro is an emulator or trying to be an actual server?
Old 12/14/2009, 14:54   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by paappa View Post
so esro is an emulator or trying to be an actual server?
They are just fooling people, its been more than a year and they just added horses and skin change scroll? please people go do something else. you destiny isnt to make a sro pserver.
Old 12/14/2009, 15:19   #8

#infraction
Old 12/14/2009, 15:23   #9

Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat View Post
#infraction
Im not, just trying to proof that esro is real. but oh well, when it's online you and many others will just get so owned
Old 12/14/2009, 15:37   #10

Quote:
you sir, are an idiot.

if you would know some math and biology you would realise theres not even 000.000.000.000.000.000.001% chance for that

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TRY TO RECOGNIZE A SARCASM WHEN U SEE IT

To the supporters of ESRO,
im really waiting for them to OWN me (to do what they promised to do) really i want this server to be real, but they are still unavailable to show me it will be real, they keep adding new maps when the chars doesnt even work, please show me a workin pvp and then start adding new maps.
Old 12/14/2009, 15:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
It bothers me that everyone who says eSRO is fake, ARE actully stupid *************.
Why are they stupid *************? Well, they can't realize that it takes so ******* much time to create an emu, also some of the coders might be busy with their reallife.

And when esro is online, the people who called it fake will still play there and lick the gm's ***.

That's what I say about the stupid ************* who call it fake.
ALSO! Havn't they shown enough proof that its not fake? Look at the new UI they have.
No emulator has it yet.
They have almost full working skills, which none emu has yet.

THINK!! Please think!! before you calling it fake.

Im out, peace.
Its not that hard to make it work with ksro. You need to change the Ingame Request Packet if sth changed and you need to change the opcodes , but thats not hard. They are all in the sro_client.exe and if you know what they mean you can easily update them.
Old 12/14/2009, 16:28   #12

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
you sir, are an idiot.

if you would know some math and biology you would realise theres not even 000.000.000.000.000.000.001% chance for that

actually the only one that licks eckoros *** is you
not to go off topic BUT: all the things the mayas predicted came true, so why not this?
Old 12/14/2009, 16:29   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandil View Post
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TRY TO RECOGNIZE A SARCASM WHEN U SEE IT

To the supporters of ESRO,
im really waiting for them to OWN me (to do what they promised to do) really i want this server to be real, but they are still unavailable to show me it will be real, they keep adding new maps when the chars doesnt even work, please show me a workin pvp and then start adding new maps.
1st - We never added a new map, JM did, i just posted a pic of the new battle arena map, since i was curious about it and there was no pics in the web, so dunno what u talking there.

2nd Why you said the chars dont even work?? dunno how u concluded that?? because my test char is naked??

3rd Why a working pvp is a real server?? if you check my previous post in my blog, you can see i made a video with working skills for euro and chinese (not all but most of them), so extending that idea and saying that pvp is a pvm but againts a player with cape on, we can say that i can pvp another char if i wanted right now, but its not my priority atm to finish that.

4th This takes lots of time, coding is just one part of it, theres other big non-coding tasks that need to be done.

5th We got a rl too ^^

6th Thanks for your (non)support.

If you want to know something more just send me a pm,email or post something in my blog.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/14/2009, 16:44   #14

Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by npcdoom View Post
1st - We never added a new map, JM did, i just posted a pic of the new battle arena map, since i was curious about it and there was no pics in the web, so dunno what u talking there.

2nd Why you said the chars dont even work?? dunno how u concluded that?? because my test char is naked??

3rd Why a working pvp is a real server?? if you check my previous post in my blog, you can see i made a video with working skills for euro and chinese (not all but most of them), so extending that idea and saying that pvp is a pvm but againts a player with cape on, we can say that i can pvp another char if i wanted right now, but its not my priority atm to finish that.

4th This takes lots of time, coding is just one part of it, theres other big non-coding tasks that need to be done.

5th We got a rl too ^^

If you want to know something more just send me a pm,email or post something in my blog.
yep , pvp in video doesn't prove that the server is real , PvP can make even in sremu with Hamachi.

but can you show us anything elso from the update progress?
show us the mobs in Consta,samarkand? fortress war ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2009, 16:47   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by npcdoom View Post

5th We got a rl too ^^

1st. u said: i just posted a pic of the new battle arena map, then u are working on battle arena maps.

2nd. wasnt that literally, i was refering to the skills

3rd. u said: working skills for euro and chinese (not all but most of them), not all of them work, why dont you finish them before adding the horses, full working euros will make people support the proyect.

4th and 5th. IMO if u are going to make this server really work (people buying silk, meaning u will make a profit) u should be working harder, and all of us (at least i do) have a real life, and by that im not saying that u are lazy, but i think that u are taking this as a hobby and then u will pretend to make profit. if u want to get an income from this, work more hour, give us more information, not just some random pictures, i would be better to finish the server with 70cap lvl and then start adding new battle arenas and all of that.

6th I supported esro, i went to the forum, blog, read a lot about it, but a year has pass and i enter here and find out that you have added HORSES. if that took u more than a year then i think we will be playing the server in 3 more years. And yes i am probably going to play it, im not saying its fake, just that i will take too much time if the proyect continues like this.

------OFFTOPIC-----------
Stop it with the mayas it was a sarcasm related to the topic.
Closed Thread