Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] 2012 - Apocalypse Year for SRO Gameplay?

Discussion on [Discussion] 2012 - Apocalypse Year for SRO Gameplay? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/11/2012, 03:45   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
day by day they learns more and will never be as noob as they used to be ( Which was fun , cause you didnt actually knew what skill comes next etc etc.)
I was about to say this, lol xD

And yeah, the community itself didnt start to fall, it has already fallen down ages ago o_o not talking about turks/egys the whole silkroad thing is totally ****** up. Private servers or the isro. The community sucks and the game itself sucks thats why i didnt find a good server yet, since the release of the files, there isnt a single server that i liked, only EliteSRO was the ******* awesome thing cuz it was before the release of the files. No bots, 24/7 parties, community was kewl(although it was full of egyptians)
Old 08/11/2012, 12:17   #47

Received Thanks: 1,152
Well eSRO was cool but if you look now you only see People's with Full Moon 10D Sets +9-+12.

+7-+9 was something special before the merge of all Server's.

eSRO1 (Only one SoM Staff dropped)
eSRO2 / 3 (Full of SoM Stuffs)

These merged = Players of 1 ****** off = Ragequitting = ****** Community now^^
Old 08/11/2012, 13:00   #48

Its not just that there are so many p-servers, the real cause for the apocalypse is just the fact that there isnt anymore anything to gain from silkroad.
The game has been literally abused in many ways. The expectations changed - the community changed - but the game has stayed the same.
Its sure that this game, for the most part of english *speaking* community, will die.
The most of the members in this forum have been playing sro for many years and even if you was bored you kept on playing so that in the meantime its just drained.

Even if there will be a great server it just wont be able to provide fun for a long term, not because they do not want - its simply not possible.

Even though I am kinda pessimistic about the end of sro - hope never dies. (droprate 1x ! <3)

@Pardon my repetitions@
Old 08/11/2012, 14:35   #49

Received Thanks: 1,002
ZSZC and whatever they were called.... na they weren't soooo great. It was funny but not the best time... 2 weeks leveling (or botting with keypresser), farming farming farming farming farming at the same Spot for weeks and PVP/Guildwar at Downhang ( also known in german as Gammel PVP xD )

elitesro offered way more content and fun.
Old 08/11/2012, 15:09   #50

um btw you guys know that esro is still there and people are kinda still playing on it.. they merged all the 1-6 servers into one and updated to cap 110.. im thinkin of going back
Old 08/11/2012, 22:39   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♫>,<♫ View Post
um btw you guys know that esro is still there and people are kinda still playing on it.. they merged all the 1-6 servers into one and updated to cap 110.. im thinkin of going back
we know that..but the fun has gone away..
Old 08/12/2012, 19:54   #52

Sro is a game i wont leave.for me this game is in my heart no matter how **** it can get.ill stay until it dies down completely but until then you can all still see me in the sro section.sro has gotten bad i admit but i still play it,i dont whine about turks or egyptians i just ignore them if theire annoying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2012, 20:16   #53

I think we are in need of closing the advertising section, or just deleting all the topics.
Afterwards, we need a comite which decides what server is going to get advertised.
~~

~~
Old 08/12/2012, 21:06   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcha44 View Post
I think we are in need of closing the advertising section, or just deleting all the topics.
Afterwards, we need a comite which decides what server is going to get advertised.
~~

~~
+1
yea they should the all threads with private advertising srvs and only the real psrv's and powerfull and long term stable srv should stay in that topic.
Old 08/12/2012, 23:48   #55

Received Thanks: 1,320
If you want to create a new thread it needs to get verified by a moderator. Add few more mods to the section so they can help out with that. Today I've seen probably 5 new useless threads and even more in the wrong section. It's the only way to keep the section clean.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/13/2012, 00:58   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
If you want to create a new thread it needs to get verified by a moderator. Add few more mods to the section so they can help out with that. Today I've seen probably 5 new useless threads and even more in the wrong section. It's the only way to keep the section clean.
Genius
Old 08/13/2012, 03:24   #57
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
well, as i said, Disco and me proposed to John Dread to make advert sections "Approve to view" but there are several reasons(most of them is because of amount of thread daily) why not
I'm almost 15 hours here a day, and I try to keep the section clean(ofc i have some break at times, but mostly I try to keep an eye on here and complain section XD)
Old 08/13/2012, 03:33   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
well, as i said, Disco and me proposed to John Dread to make advert sections "Approve to view" but there are several reasons(most of them is because of amount of thread daily) why not
I'm almost 15 hours here a day, and I try to keep the section clean(ofc i have some break at times, but mostly I try to keep an eye on here and complain section XD)
You should get paid.
Old 08/13/2012, 03:36   #59
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadyi View Post
You should get paid.
in matter of speaking, I spend most of those 15h doing it at work(u mad, IT dep), so kinda is payed XD
btw, since this is a bit of chit-chat, why dont you talk on the chit-chat thread?
Old 08/13/2012, 03:42   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
in matter of speaking, I spend most of those 15h doing it at work(u mad, IT dep), so kinda is payed XD
btw, since this is a bit of chit-chat, why dont you talk on the chit-chat thread?
chit-chat is for chatting about silkroad only, you are a mod and u dunno the rules fail noop mod hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thanks
3 Users