Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] 2012 - Apocalypse Year for SRO Gameplay?

Discussion on [Discussion] 2012 - Apocalypse Year for SRO Gameplay? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion] 2012 - Apocalypse Year for SRO Gameplay?

Hei guys...i wanna say that year 2012 its an "apocalypse" for sro ... why?
Cuz most of new psrvs dont have the unique gameplay that made this game famous...

Servers with most unique and awsome gameplay and a real sro gameplay were:
1.ECSRO(ALL SERVERS)
2.SJSRO ( ALL SERVERS)
3.SWSRO ( ALL SERVERS)
4.MYSRO ( ALL SERVERS)
4.ZSZC ( ALL SERVERS)
5.ELITESRO ( ALL SERVERS EXCEPT EROAD)
6. AND WHY NOT DIAMONDSRO AND BLOODYSRO ( FOR ME HAD A FCKING AWSOME GAMEPLAY)

that srv's doesn't have any fcking free silk,stupid start items, just a fcking character that u must lvl'ed him up and make it strong by ur own and ofc silk buyers where from them u bought silk items like grab pet ,avatar with gold ofc... and no full sh** srv with sox from lvl 1-till capped. where are the times with 90 capped ,100 capped,110 capped with +3 and +5 weapons and maybe +6 +7 if u was lucky...and many others things that offer us a a fcking awsome gameplay... u can share ur opinion here about that...and maybe someday sro gameplay will return at his real glory.

good luck..
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/10/2012, 14:49   #2

I have been playing since the start of the 110 cap [DON'T JUDGE ME ;(] (i knew the game since 05-06 though) and ye i had fun when i started i thought am gonna grind w/o a bot till 110 but then people laughed and laughed ;/ and i realized that their were right so i picked up a free bot, in that case, iBot (it did the job) and started playing but then i noticed some old school utube vids and saw how amazing this game were during 80-100 caps and stuff so i left iSRO (besides my pt was ruined anyways lol) long story short will not just grind w/o any starter items like iSRO they were just attracted to those servers u stated cause they were the only server back then and no one had any other options they just wanted a sro w/ higher rates no one even thought about free silks back then i guess.
I will never regret that i played iSRO cause in all honesty no p-server got the REAL iSRO spirit so ye if that answered you question ? ;$
*Cool Story, Bro material* *Cheesy ?*
Old 08/10/2012, 15:19   #3

For me Servers like ecsro, zszc, rsro gave the most fun. (Yea, i know rsro is not a private server but when it was cap90/100 it was awsum too)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 15:23   #4

Received Thanks: 6,289
The **** didn't changed, you changed your perspective. ECSRO/SWSRO wasn't the best out there, in fact it was ****, administration was awful, server was buggy, no updates at all, the thing is that there was no alternative, so everyone played there, with the goods and the bads of so many people playing the same server.

Elite was a fresh start, and the end of the old school servers, which made the businness they had during years come to an end, which was good, but the owner of Elite was also another chinese greedy guy, which was bad. Again, the same situation, but newest files. Until the files were released, quality of the support to the players increased a lot, because admins were actually the players, but also there was too many servers, which made players to split between them, making every single server empty.
Most of the fun comes with the community, no community on a server = no fun, without matter how special the server is.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 08/10/2012, 15:28   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
The **** didn't changed, you changed your perspective. ECSRO/SWSRO wasn't the best out there, in fact it was ****, administration was awful, server was buggy, no updates at all, the thing is that there was no alternative, so everyone played there, with the goods and the bads of so many people playing the same server.

Elite was a fresh start, and the end of the old school servers, which made the businness they had during years come to an end, which was good, but the owner of Elite was also another chinese greedy guy, which was bad. Again, the same situation, but newest files. Until the files were released, quality of the support to the players increased a lot, because admins were actually the players, but also there was too many servers, which made players to split between them, making every single server empty.
Most of the fun comes with the community, no community on a server = no fun, without matter how special the server is.
Elite Admins were worst, as they didnt even care if you wanted to buy silks
i pmed the Admin like 1 week to buy silks and he didnt even replied
on ECSRO/ZSZC/swSRO support was average compared to EliteSRO
it is true, that the community has fallen alot, but IMO(IMO), SRO has at least 1 year until totall downfall
SRO-2 may save it quite well, but if they come having the same system, same unbalance stuff, i think Joymax is gonna regret it
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 15:32   #6

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
Because EliteSRO was part of a big company.
ECSRO and Co. had atleast some normal people as admins, even if they sucked.
Old 08/10/2012, 15:35   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
it is true, that the community has fallen alot, but IMO(IMO), SRO has at least 1 year until totall downfall
SRO-2 may save it quite well, but if they come having the same system, same unbalance stuff, i think Joymax is gonna regret it
i don't think he even login at his account
Old 08/10/2012, 15:48   #8

Now it depends on luck which commercial servers will survive. I think offical Silkroad servers can be dead this year.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 15:56   #9

Elite Silkroad = The real FUN - FAIR - PRO - Good PvP - good Party GAMEPLAY
ZSZC = Best community , Best PvP

Others=****!

and btw .. Server with community and players 1000+ = good server even it have no updates
like play sro , it has no unqiue things , but community is better than any update !
Old 08/10/2012, 15:56   #10

Received Thanks: 1,320
Well took EliteSRO admin 12hours to change my password, wasn't that bad imo. Despite the awful administration and support on EliteSRO, gosh it was ******* awesome xD
Old 08/10/2012, 15:59   #11

Silkroad will never be dead as long as new players like it and buy silks then JM will never like shut it down SRO-2 should start from 80 again [Cause 60 sux ;$] w/ higher rates, balanced gameplay, Arabian race etc..
Old 08/10/2012, 16:16   #12

Received Thanks: 3,766
The community is dieing. Most english players are now leaving, and It's quite **** watching all the legendary players leave.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/10/2012, 16:28   #13

EliteSRO *** I loved that server, no GMs, no free silk, nothing. Just play and stfu.
It was so fun and I finally could have a party go on for countless hours!

Farm set with a party, level with a part, pvp with the guild, fw, it was so good and now everyone is whining for free silks and start items pfff.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 16:38   #14

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerBoi View Post
The community is dieing. Most english players are now leaving, and It's quite **** watching all the legendary players leave.
I am not leaving lol...

Anyway, ecsro was ****, zszc was ****. Mysro & swsro2 > all
Old 08/10/2012, 16:38   #15

Received Thanks: 3,766
It's because servers owners don't know how to run a server. They always start with +100 items and 1m free silk and 1000x rates, that's not a good server