Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] 2012 - Apocalypse Year for SRO Gameplay?

Discussion on [Discussion] 2012 - Apocalypse Year for SRO Gameplay? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/10/2012, 16:54   #16
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Im not leaving either(imma pro now lol)i know some people really left, but in fact, that was some time ago
-Windrius left even before serverfiles
-lolcop(or whatever) before files
-jamaluata technically left before server files(sometimes he comes and makes a tool, but he leaves like for 1 year)
-silkbotter left after he got banned(which idk why)
-Cherno(haters gonna hate) is still here, under the name of Viral1337, since his original acc got hached btw
-Lastthief is always here stalking in the shadows but still here

i think that covers some of them
I think those guys left when they thought SRO was boring, the same is happening here right now
Old 08/10/2012, 17:33   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
Im not leaving either(imma pro now lol)i know some people really left, but in fact, that was some time ago
-Windrius left even before serverfiles
-lolcop(or whatever) before files
-jamaluata technically left before server files(sometimes he comes and makes a tool, but he leaves like for 1 year)
-silkbotter left after he got banned(which idk why)
-Cherno(haters gonna hate) is still here, under the name of Viral1337, since his original acc got hached btw
-Lastthief is always here stalking in the shadows but still here

i think that covers some of them
I think those guys left when they thought SRO was boring, the same is happening here right now
You forgot FireWavezZ,idc what u people think he was one EPIC guy and he is one of sro legends.
Old 08/10/2012, 18:02   #18

I'm not planning on leaving either. Silkroad is still a pretty cool game and it's a wonder that quite a lot of people are still playing it but every game has an expiration date. (Look at World of warcraft). I think that this game may be a live for a little while and arround that time they'll release silkroad 2 (If they won't cancel it) and hopefully create a good community.(And joymax needs to hire an army of security experts so the server files won't be leaked again).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 18:19   #19

Received Thanks: 1,455
I think silkroad pservers will not all survive
In the near time we will see the pservers with no much content will start to disappear
And the best servers (I think max 10 servers) Will stay with most content and updates and friendly GM's
And the new servers will start to come and disappear after 1-2 months after opening it due to lack of players
But true as you say here ecsro and swsro and other old school servers was legend and we miss that old times because we had no alternative servers to play
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2012, 18:41   #20

Received Thanks: 1,320
Well I pretty much left the game already, will play again when there is a decent server online(more into The secret world and lotro atm), not planning on leaving elitepvpers tho.
Old 08/10/2012, 18:49   #21

that's right ... we will live to see if will remain max 10 psrvs stable, active and good managment?
Old 08/10/2012, 20:38   #22

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Well, the scene isn't really doomed, but you're kind of right, 2012 is just awful. The good times where you could host your own server without paying thousands for anti-ddos protections(the jealous ***** who's ddosing everyone, I'd ******* slit your throat and watch you die, call me insane, but I'd ******* make you go through eternal suffering beyond measure) are gone. Everyone is in pression of being ddosed, regardless if it's a **** server or not.

When you've got skills, a nice team, but don't have money then you have simply no chance, because of some jealous ***** that are in a huge need to DDoS everyone else - let's skip the names here, we all know who's among these faggots.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/10/2012, 20:43   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by glialka View Post
Do you mean playsro?
Yeah, PlaySRO as well. It's actually funny that this turdy gurdy threatens me, thinking he's better, while their server offers truly NOTHING, the support isn't that great as they say - I was in their team, I still remember how nobody gave a ****, unless... you wanted to donate. All they can do is just DDoS.

Such people deserve to get their ******* skulls crushed.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/10/2012, 20:56   #24

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Yeah, PlaySRO as well. It's actually funny that this turdy gurdy threatens me, thinking he's better, while their server offers truly NOTHING, the support isn't that great as they say - I was in their team, I still remember how nobody gave a ****, unless... you wanted to donate. All they can do is just DDoS.

smoke some weed and calm down bro oqe?
Old 08/10/2012, 21:04   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post

well haze..what about you ? could u give us some good times in ur srv and remain in history after u'll close it ?
Old 08/10/2012, 21:15   #26
Chat Killer In Duty

Received Thanks: 6,470
if i get time(i work, problem?) i could play Road of Repose(probably get banned uz haze hates me XD) as i have heard is gonna be epic
Old 08/10/2012, 21:17   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
if i get time(i work, problem?) i could play Road of Repose(probably get banned uz haze hates me XD) as i have heard is gonna be epic
I ain't gonna ban you, nor hate you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezmo View Post
well haze..what about you ? could u give us some good times in ur srv and remain in history after u'll close it ?
Well, we have some problems with Rackspace again - they are pulling some weird **** right now and our roots are offline, our tech support team is contacting the account representatives to get it back online ASAP. When the server is online, we'll be doing our best to make the server a good, enjoyable experience, regardless of many faggots are going to attack us.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/10/2012, 21:23   #28

Received Thanks: 3,766
No matter how highly anticipated it is, no server will be able to save the private silkroad community from inevitably going into it's ****** doom. One server can have 100 players, hell it might even have a hundred ******* thousand but one day it will still be the same as the others, and slowly die and the team will quit, or they will just start DDoS other servers and etc
Old 08/10/2012, 21:32   #29

i hope with that new srv called repose will get back all to a very enjoyable gameplay like old times.. and i hope haze will not dissapoint us.
Old 08/10/2012, 21:38   #30

Received Thanks: 2,512
No offence Haze, but if I am not wrong you were part of many teams that had a server - these servers failed sso I don't expect RoR will be "epic" Last time the server that you/ur team announced was supossed to be "epic" too... same wth DWO...
Thanks
2 Users