Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] 2012 - Apocalypse Year for SRO Gameplay?

Discussion on [Discussion] 2012 - Apocalypse Year for SRO Gameplay? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/13/2012, 05:52   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
in matter of speaking, I spend most of those 15h doing it at work(u mad, IT dep), so kinda is payed XD
btw, since this is a bit of chit-chat, why dont you talk on the chit-chat thread?
because laziness :$ and i hope u don't get caught at work xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2012, 06:17   #62

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDarky View Post
chit-chat is for chatting about silkroad only, you are a mod and u dunno the rules fail noop mod hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
If you talk about this section it contains the word "silkroad online" in it.
So it is not wrong talking about this in the chit-chat.
Old 08/13/2012, 13:32   #63

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
well, as i said, Disco and me proposed to John Dread to make advert sections "Approve to view" but there are several reasons(most of them is because of amount of thread daily) why not
I'm almost 15 hours here a day, and I try to keep the section clean(ofc i have some break at times, but mostly I try to keep an eye on here and complain section XD)
Just for advert section isnt enough, it has got to a point where every thread needs to be verified. Everytime I go on elitepvpers i see useless threads and threads in wrong sections, which gives me cancer. alot of work - yes.
Ask for Experts shouldn't be verified tho, since people will eventually post for help there.
Old 08/13/2012, 14:20   #64

How about some kind of limit? Threads of people with less than let's say 100 posts should be verified. or some kind of extension of the thread rating. Like those youtube comments marked as spam. If the rating is too low it'll be marked as spam.

So at the top you see the stickied threads. then a link to unhide the threads mark as spam and then the normal non spam threads.

Edit: Owh and mabye it could be linked to your level so new people will have less impact in the rating.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/13/2012, 14:29   #65

It should be done like on reddit where ppl can upvote and downvote posts so all the retarded threads could be downvoted.
Old 08/13/2012, 14:36   #66

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Just add a 1 month min. membership before advertising any thread there. You'll see how drastically it will reduce the ****** amount in that section - add a thread verification to that and it's just imba.

Any advertisement threads that is looking like ****, meaning, someone didn't give a **** to write it properly and nicely - disapproved, and you got rid of the retards - let them post their ugly *** threads for nub servers on their own lingual forums(s4arab or any other **** like that).
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/13/2012, 16:32   #67
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
How about some kind of limit? Threads of people with less than let's say 100 posts should be verified. or some kind of extension of the thread rating. Like those youtube comments marked as spam. If the rating is too low it'll be marked as spam.

So at the top you see the stickied threads. then a link to unhide the threads mark as spam and then the normal non spam threads.

Edit: Owh and mabye it could be linked to your level so new people will have less impact in the rating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Just add a 1 month min. membership before advertising any thread there. You'll see how drastically it will reduce the retard amount in that section - add a thread verification to that and it's just imba.

Any advertisement threads that is looking like shit, meaning, someone didn't give a fuck to write it properly and nicely - disapproved, and you got rid of the retards - let them post their ugly ass threads for nub servers on their own lingual forums(s4arab or any other crap like that).

take a look there(synx didnt posted a poll -.-)
Old 08/13/2012, 17:06   #68

Quote:

take a look there(synx didnt posted a poll -.-)
I've seen the thread already, and I even left my opinion there, however, I think it'd be a good idea to expand the post a bit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2012, 17:07   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Just add a 1 month min. membership before advertising any thread there. You'll see how drastically it will reduce the ****** amount in that section - add a thread verification to that and it's just imba.

Any advertisement threads that is looking like ****, meaning, someone didn't give a **** to write it properly and nicely - disapproved, and you got rid of the retards - let them post their ugly *** threads for nub servers on their own lingual forums(s4arab or any other **** like that).
The problem is that advertising in s4arab costs money and u know, egyptians are greedy as **** so they all come here in the free land XD
Old 08/13/2012, 17:09   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDarky View Post
The problem is that advertising in s4arab costs money and u know, egyptians are greedy as **** so they all come here in the free land XD
Let them come, they'd have to wait 1 month to post, plus, their thread would still have to be approved by a moderator, so if the thread looks ****** and the poster didn't really bother to write it proprely = kthxbbKillitb4itLaysEggs...

... if the idea gets approved and such stuff gets added for that section.
Old 08/13/2012, 17:19   #71
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
giving my opinion on this, a really good idea indeed
mrsmith(from s4league section) commented that it would be a bad idea for all sections.
However, if this was done in the advert sections it would be swell,
thats the reason we dont have stupid made threads on the release section
Old 08/13/2012, 17:34   #72

Good idea all around and im guessing it would make the mods lives much easier aswell?
Old 08/13/2012, 22:23   #73

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]ase[J]umP View Post
Good idea all around and im guessing it would make the mods lives much easier aswell?
We don't know, because there are dozen threads in the advertising section which will need an approval.
Maybe this could be too much, maybe not.
Talk about this suggestion in the related thread in the Polls & Suggestions section and join the discussion with all epvp member.
Old 08/14/2012, 00:20   #74

Back at the time 2008-2011 we only had a few servers out , it gathered the whole Silkroad community and thats why it was fun. Today we have dozens of servers out and it's just so "divided" right now. I miss those times when i used to play with Alekto,NamieAmuro,Doener,StreetStar and Siberia on ECSRO VIP, ROSALINDA,Blackice,AnoBanano,Ragnorack,Skullcandy on Fembria. This times will never come back it's a good thing also because i got rid of my addiction when they got down.
In the end i will keep it as a true silkroad memory and just smile when i'm thinking of it