Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Dev] Decompiling the script files

Discussion on [Dev] Decompiling the script files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/27/2012, 23:36   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pH33n1x<3 View Post
LuaDec doesn't work.. :>
better make yours
Old 05/01/2012, 19:45   #32

elite*gold: 10
Hi, well, first of all sorry for bumping this thread but I've finally managed to decompile all the scripts.
I wanna share my results with you because I think it may be usefull for some of you... anyways, if you want to add/modify a quest you'll have to modify your lua compiler in order to re-compile the scripts correctly

Download in attachment...
Attached Files
File Type: rar LuaScripts.rar (316.7 KB, 489 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/01/2012, 19:49   #33

elite*gold: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratti View Post
Hi, well, first of all sorry for bumping this thread but I've finally managed to decompile all the scripts.
I wanna share my results with you because I think it may be usefull for some of you... anyways, if you want to add/modify a quest you'll have to modify your lua compiler in order to re-compile the scripts correctly

Download in attachment...
Awesome.