Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Honestly

Discussion on Honestly within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Honestly

There should be a function where certain hacking tools posts and stuff can't be used or downloaded without giving cred/ thanking >.>

just posted my hack for XGSRO and i only received 2 thanks yet 156+ people viewed my sh*t . . .
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2012, 18:52   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Ignore that. These who thank, they deserve. These who just leech should be forgotten. I'll give you a hint. Support only these, who support you. You should treat them the same way they treat you.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/01/2012, 18:52   #3

elite*gold: 1000
qq more
Old 05/01/2012, 20:13   #4

elite*gold: 100
Well, another reason why they didn't give a thank can be that they didn't find your release usefull to them, but parts of it is what Haze said, leechers.
Old 05/01/2012, 20:29   #5

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,718
What advantage many thanks would give you?

NONE

You've all forgotten the main reason of sharing. Be proud of yourself that you have created something useful. Respect yourself more than the others.

Many thanks don't mean the person is very helpful tho.
You can get alot just by posting funny pictures in the Funny Pics thread.

If you are a good person you would share without expecting something as exchange.
You can't force the people to press thanks. Maybe some aren't interested in it.
Just leave them. You know how the internet works...
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread