Pay to play server is better than playing on stupid esro, just dumping money into a server. I mean you get lvl 100 and you make a new char really, and people just plvl themselves very boring, i cant wait for his client
Pay to play server is better than playing on stupid esro, just dumping money into a server. I mean you get lvl 100 and you make a new char really, and people just plvl themselves very boring, i cant wait for his client
This client will use tawain sro server files, if it's true then this guy is a pro at hacking or the game companys are corrupt like most of them in asia.
This client will use tawain sro server files, if it's true then this guy is a pro at hacking or the game companys are corrupt like most of them in asia.
Probably its company'es corrupt
or he stole them
because he have many games private servers not only 1
My Questions:
*What about the rates on the server?
*When it will come up?
*How about paying 2 play? account is available for limited time or just permanent(Paid and play how long you want.)
i need to grind road acc 08/14/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies Hello i need 2 grindroad acc i giv for them lvl 105 bower cold fire on zszc FF 600K LEFT pm private msg
I can't get silk road to run 07/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies I am running my computer on linux and I was wondering if there is a way i could play silkroad i got red wine and its still not working i looked up all day yesterday how to get silk road to work on linux and i followed all of the guides exactly, and it didnt work out. Could someone please help me :(
Need Help With Silk Road Client 12/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies Ok so i have a problem.I downloaded the new client 1.281,instaled it but when i clicked on it,it says "Silkroad Online launcher has stopped working " and it closes i tryed to open it 4-5 times and it didnt even open,after that i used compatibility mode,even tryed running it as an admin but nothing helps .After 1h when i tryed to open it,it shows "Silkroad Online launcher has stopped working " again and from then on i cant open the launcher.I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit with DirectX 11 and...
The end of the road. 02/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies Yes Finally.
I am GunnerBoi, Babycakes, etc.. cya guys later :)