Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I can't get silk road to run

Discussion on I can't get silk road to run within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down I can't get silk road to run

I am running my computer on linux and I was wondering if there is a way i could play silkroad i got red wine and its still not working i looked up all day yesterday how to get silk road to work on linux and i followed all of the guides exactly, and it didnt work out. Could someone please help me

Tags
linux, road, silk, silkroad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help With Silk Road Client
12/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Ok so i have a problem.I downloaded the new client 1.281,instaled it but when i clicked on it,it says "Silkroad Online launcher has stopped working " and it closes i tryed to open it 4-5 times and it didnt even open,after that i used compatibility mode,even tryed running it as an admin but nothing helps .After 1h when i tryed to open it,it shows "Silkroad Online launcher has stopped working " again and from then on i cant open the launcher.I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit with DirectX 11 and...
WTT Lvl 100 AK for 40+ Silk Road Account
05/10/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Im offering my 2Moons Level 100 Azure Knight account for Any Silk road account. . Prefer anything level 40+ Will be Playing the knight until trade is done. So he will probably be 101. "I do NOT hack on This Account" The Knight is Decently geared. Mix of +3 - +4 Gears, Quesa. And +3 95 1h Axes .. He is Dual Speced. With some Skill Points still Saved up. Acclaim Client. And on the Siz server. Like i mentioned. ill take Any level 40+ Silk Road character .. MALE ONLY! i do not like...
Silk Road
10/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
This one also. Once again sorry
Silk Road down loads
04/13/2006 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
anyone on here know a better way to download this game I tried downloading it from the sight took 20 hours even with cable and after all that time it gave me a files are currupted error wtf. now what