Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server status for ESRO?

Discussion on Server status for ESRO? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server status for ESRO?

Hi guys i decide to open this thread because in the main one i canīt find any server check status, even in the official website i canīt see it. Actually servers are under checking and want to know if there is any tool to see when the servers come back online.

Thanks in advance
Old 08/08/2011, 20:31   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Reg Page Edited Server Status + Extra Status
08/26/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 22 Replies
This is a new realease of the reg page created by Xsense Download XAMP apache friends - xampp for windows Reg Page Files (By Tazdingo And Xsense) : Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! 1. Install XAMP 2. Go to the PHP folder of the xampplite (C:\xampplite\php) and search PHP.ini 3. In the PHP.ini search ;extension=php_mssql.dl and delete ";"
WTT ESRO GOLD ESRO 2 & ESRO 4 TO ESRO 1
08/25/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey I WTT gold from ESRO 2 : 290M ESRO 4 : 208M + devil wing dress (F) 3x igno 1x damage 5% + pirate hat (F) 1x str 1x damage absorption TO Esro 1 Server
WTS/WTT(for esro 3 gold) ESRO 3 LEVEL 71 WIZZARD/BARD !
08/04/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Bard:FF (dances,swing/moving march,mana cycle,hit march,noise,tambours,echo(other passive skills) Wizard:FF until a 69 Dropp set! Gold:0 Nice pt Charachter,because bard FF!
About esro status
05/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
EliteSRO_1 0/0 Full 100% SrStats - Silkroad Statistics its a bugg or what ? is it soem1 on server atm ? cuz i try to connect but nothing :D
[Server Status] Server Status Programs From A Couple Servers.
11/05/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hey i dont know in what section to post it so i hope that the mods will move it to the good section but i made this server status program i will make later more server status programs for other servers. PhoenixCo: Server Checker Qonquer Qonquer Server Checker Screenshot: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll115/aschwinh /sdfsdfsdf.jpg