Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help With Silk Road Client

Discussion on Need Help With Silk Road Client within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help With Silk Road Client

Ok so i have a problem.I downloaded the new client 1.281,instaled it but when i clicked on it,it says "Silkroad Online launcher has stopped working " and it closes i tryed to open it 4-5 times and it didnt even open,after that i used compatibility mode,even tryed running it as an admin but nothing helps .After 1h when i tryed to open it,it shows "Silkroad Online launcher has stopped working " again and from then on i cant open the launcher.I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit with DirectX 11 and Radeon 5770 1gb with latest drivers and i dont know what the problem is.Also i reinstaled the game over 10 times but unfortunatly the same problem occures.I hope someone can help me,Thx.
Old 12/28/2010, 18:38   #2

Download another file 1.281
File on your PC seems corrupt
Old 12/28/2010, 20:57   #3

K ill try that thx

Update:i tryed didnt work still "Silk Road Client has stopped working"
Old 12/29/2010, 00:04   #4

it sometimes happen to me when i try to open start sro from the launcher after i run the client with ibot but i just end the client process from task manager and open it again and it works
or try to get a working copy from a friend
Old 12/29/2010, 03:41   #5

I tryed that.I can pretty much tell that i tryed everything.Reinstaled it over 40 times now in different folders.Tryed every compatibility mode.Runned in administrator mode.Dissabled anti virus.Dissabled fire wall and tryed and still nothing.I tryed everything and i honestly dont know what to do.If someone can tell me pls how can i fix this problem.
Old 12/29/2010, 14:02   #6

do you have an modified theme for your windows 7? because I'd the same problem and it started when I installed an theme for windows 7. The way I solved it was a reinstall of my windows.
Old 12/29/2010, 16:31   #7

what do you mean by modified
Old 12/29/2010, 16:56   #8

Well just an theme from the internet. that's what I ment with modified. The not standard themes there are some themes which change huge things of your windows 7 interface. Some programs might crash if you use those theme's.
Closed Thread