Yes, I am working on it, but since I don't have any Win7 to test it on (not until I get my pc back), it's useless for me to keep modifying the bot, since I won't know whether it works or not.
I'll get back my PC in ~2 weeks. Other than that, I'll makke a few changes and I'll post a release. Let's hope luck is with us xd
hi
on all sro specialists
pleas pleas pleas
create a bot or keypresser
pleas pleas pleas
iam chinese charakter on elitesilkroad
all member kick me from party
iam very alone from this very beautiful server
thanks
hi
on all sro specialists
pleas pleas pleas
create a bot or keypresser
pleas pleas pleas
iam chinese charakter on elitesilkroad
all member kick me from party
iam very alone from this very beautiful server
thanks
Yes, I am working on it, but since I don't have any Win7 to test it on (not until I get my pc back), it's useless for me to keep modifying the bot, since I won't know whether it works or not.
I'll get back my PC in ~2 weeks. Other than that, I'll makke a few changes and I'll post a release. Let's hope luck is with us xd
[Service] iSro 24/7 Botting Service (Info inside). 03/06/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 64 Replies Hello e*pvp community ,
Dear members, I came here to offer you an awesome service of botting(iSro)
Description :
I simply 24/7 bot your characters with the best experience of botting for level up, farming or a mix of both, with insurance that you character will keep drops(any kind of it), and I'll only seek for the best of your character (your instructions maybe needed in this case in order to have your goal from botting) Accepting characters from all servers of iSro (Euro or...
[Service] 24/7 Botting Service ISRO (International Silkroad Online) 02/01/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies Hi Everyone,
Description:
Easy 24 / 7 (day and night) botting undertake, for those who can not. Of course, not free. Either Chinese or European character. You'll have to do the setting. Read more on MSN receive.
Payment methods:
-Paypal (Gift)
Currency: $ / € ($ depend on the exchange rate!)
5 € / 2 weeks / characters