MSVCR100.dll missing on the computer.. what's that? O.o
Google on MSVCR100.DLL i also had this type of problem.
Download the file and put it in C:\Windows\system32 if your operative system is installed on this harddrive. Then after you're done with that and if it still doesnt work make sure to download a new microsoft.net framework
Stop being ignorant. He said the bit does not work(it's not a functional version) so stop posting that it doesn't do what regular bo does. The retards that you get on forum are quite amazing.... They don't read and keep posting like brainless idiots.
@blipi: I can grab the potion packets for you when I get home. I think the issue with gameguard crashing on windows 7 only happens with 32-bit. When I get home I can verify I it works with 64-bit.
It may be possible, I don't really know because I can't test it right now.
However, I'll make a little explanation of what (I think) makes the client crash. It may be useful for someone.
If I'm correct GG checks for detours while loading the game. As I detour more or less 5 functions (quite a lot) one of them gets detected. I pressume that what is getting detected is the hook to CoCreateGuid. Unless GG is fully scanning the memory (I hope not) I will try to hook at some random bytes, not the function start, where GG is probably looking for hooks.
That tends to be called codecave, however, I won't codecave the game but the loaded DLL, which is why it may take me a while to get it to work.
I'll keeep you updated. However, I think that today there won't be more releases, as it is 22:00 here and I need to sleep xd. (That doesn't mean I won't work in it),
EDIT:
MSV... error = Install Visual C++ 2010 redistributable package, and don't do anything else. xd
Hey, calm down, we are helping you.
In your post you said Visual C++ 2010, which is not the same as what we said.
Your error message (as I can't undersand you language) is saying that there is an invalid function in the DLL, which just says the DLL you are using is invalid.
That's why you shouldn't be copying DLLs from one place to another (as you said).
Delete DLL, and reinstall the package.
Well, rather than deleting it, copy it to somewhere else, just in case something went wrong.
[Service] iSro 24/7 Botting Service (Info inside). 03/06/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 64 Replies Hello e*pvp community ,
Dear members, I came here to offer you an awesome service of botting(iSro)
Description :
I simply 24/7 bot your characters with the best experience of botting for level up, farming or a mix of both, with insurance that you character will keep drops(any kind of it), and I'll only seek for the best of your character (your instructions maybe needed in this case in order to have your goal from botting) Accepting characters from all servers of iSro (Euro or...
[Service] 24/7 Botting Service ISRO (International Silkroad Online) 02/01/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies Hi Everyone,
Description:
Easy 24 / 7 (day and night) botting undertake, for those who can not. Of course, not free. Either Chinese or European character. You'll have to do the setting. Read more on MSN receive.
Payment methods:
-Paypal (Gift)
Currency: $ / € ($ depend on the exchange rate!)
5 € / 2 weeks / characters