@today's release: tried a bunch of times and it just crashes at the very beggining although i can see the small pic of Silkroad and probot pic on top of it
Same here =/ .... starting client it loads i enabled MC AutoLog and Debug and tried to disable everthing and enable only 1 thing but still crashed x)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blipi
Uhm... that's weird, I get to the character selection screen without problems.
Which OS are you on? If you are on Vista/7 try running as admin.
Does it show up any error messagebox, or it just crashes?
And what's the last thing you see on the debug console?
Mmmh... it seems that all of you who are getting a crash are on Win7.
While on Win Xp I can get it to work.
It may be GameGuard, as if I remember it correctly, I heard some time ago that on Win7 it works slightly different than on Win Xp. If I had my PC I could check it.
If any of you is using Win XP, please test and report back, so that I can discart things.
Then here it is the problem...
On Win 7/Vista GameGuard detects the detours done on the game... I would need a Win7 to test it, and make it work...
I'll try to do some research, but since I can't test it on a Win7, I doubt I'll be able to solve it, at lest not today.
1. Bot no see my MP and HP
2. Bot no see my skills
3. Bot no see moobs
4. Bot no Pick Up Gold and Itms
5. Bot crash and client use to retrum scrool
6. And what i must do now ?
When you press what? Do you see any messagebox or any messsage on the console?
Btw, the problem (Win 7 crash) is caused by GG. I'll try another method as to hook the functions. However it may take me some time, as I have never tried this and it make take me a little to get it to work.
EDIT
The next one who says bot doesn't work, I'll kick his face xd THE BOT DOES NOT WORK YET!
MSV.... error = Install "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package"
1. Bot no see my MP and HP
2. Bot no see my skills
3. Bot no see moobs
4. Bot no Pick Up Gold and Itms
5. Bot crash and client use to retrum scrool
6. And what i must do now ?
[Service] iSro 24/7 Botting Service (Info inside). 03/06/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 64 Replies Hello e*pvp community ,
Dear members, I came here to offer you an awesome service of botting(iSro)
Description :
I simply 24/7 bot your characters with the best experience of botting for level up, farming or a mix of both, with insurance that you character will keep drops(any kind of it), and I'll only seek for the best of your character (your instructions maybe needed in this case in order to have your goal from botting) Accepting characters from all servers of iSro (Euro or...
[Service] 24/7 Botting Service ISRO (International Silkroad Online) 02/01/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies Hi Everyone,
Description:
Easy 24 / 7 (day and night) botting undertake, for those who can not. Of course, not free. Either Chinese or European character. You'll have to do the setting. Read more on MSN receive.
Payment methods:
-Paypal (Gift)
Currency: $ / € ($ depend on the exchange rate!)
5 € / 2 weeks / characters