I have already said it. While I don't have my PC back, with Win7, I can't make futher progress on fixing the crash.
The crash is caused by GG (GameGuard), which detects my hooks. Trying to bypass GG would requiere much time and a lot of knowledge on reverse engineering (which I don't have). Rather than doing that, I am trying to find workarounds.
I have already said it. While I don't have my PC back, with Win7, I can't make futher progress on fixing the crash.
The crash is caused by GG (GameGuard), which detects my hooks. Trying to bypass GG would requiere much time and a lot of knowledge on reverse engineering (which I don't have). Rather than doing that, I am trying to find workarounds.
So, until my pc is back, I can do nothing.
hope u get your pc back fast COuz playing woth hand relly hard
can i ask u if u can edit sro Clinet to make auto select range high i will helpfull
we can start with Keypresser i know it's hard Couz gameguard make client Crashed if u can do any think let me know there is hope fast for now
(sry for bad english and thanx alot for ur help )
I have already said it. While I don't have my PC back, with Win7, I can't make futher progress on fixing the crash.
The crash is caused by GG (GameGuard), which detects my hooks. Trying to bypass GG would requiere much time and a lot of knowledge on reverse engineering (which I don't have). Rather than doing that, I am trying to find workarounds.
So, until my pc is back, I can do nothing.
The funny thing is that I'm not getting a crash (or anything at all). Pressing "insert" doesn't do anything either so it's quite weird.
In windows XP (at least 32 bits one) bot hooks the game well, without gameguard messing around and bot gets displayed. Displayed only, as code for the bot itself hasn't been implemented yet.
On Win7 two things can occur:
1. GG detects hooks and unhook them -> bot won't display and game will continue working
2. GG detects hooks and unhook them, fails to unhook -> crash
3. GG detects hooks, sends an error message / stop server communication -> DC / Crash
I don't exactly know how GG works, but I'm sure this is a good approach.
Those who are not getting any crash but bot won't display, please specify which OS and bits version are you running the bot on. Thanks.
[Service] iSro 24/7 Botting Service (Info inside). 03/06/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 64 Replies Hello e*pvp community ,
Dear members, I came here to offer you an awesome service of botting(iSro)
Description :
I simply 24/7 bot your characters with the best experience of botting for level up, farming or a mix of both, with insurance that you character will keep drops(any kind of it), and I'll only seek for the best of your character (your instructions maybe needed in this case in order to have your goal from botting) Accepting characters from all servers of iSro (Euro or...
[Service] 24/7 Botting Service ISRO (International Silkroad Online) 02/01/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies Hi Everyone,
Description:
Easy 24 / 7 (day and night) botting undertake, for those who can not. Of course, not free. Either Chinese or European character. You'll have to do the setting. Read more on MSN receive.
Payment methods:
-Paypal (Gift)
Currency: $ / € ($ depend on the exchange rate!)
5 € / 2 weeks / characters