Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem in /warp

Discussion on problem in /warp within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem in /warp

when i try to warp to any place on the map .. when my char go to this place stuck and i can't move .. and when i do this .. i must close the game and open it agian what should i do ?
Old 03/01/2015, 03:29   #2

elite*gold: 80
When you use /warp to any place write in console /addwp example.
It doesn't matter if you will change example word, then write /wp example or the wp that you've added.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2015, 18:20   #3

elite*gold: 13
something Wrong in Your Map
Old 07/05/2015, 22:42   #4

If you're using WarpPoints have you tried using /wp instead?
Old 07/12/2015, 17:06   #5

The clue I could give you is, option
1.) use /warp <coordinates> to get to your location (visually, since warp command isn't really working, at least on vsro 188), do /addwp <name> and just use the regular /wp <name> to actually get there.
If this is not really working, you could do a workaround about that issue by using your _Char table. You have to log out, set your region and coordinates there, login back, repeat at step /addwp.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem]Warp
02/26/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Heyho Leute habe ein kleines Problem .. undzwar, wenn ich mich Porte mit Warp Befehle stecke ich im Wasser obwohl in der Umgebung garkein Wasser ist (...) 2. Problem: Das wenn ich mich Porten will per Warpring oder Teleporter geht nur Map1 & Map2 Blau,Rot,Gelb - Wüste ect p.p geht alles nicht ist aber soweit ich weiß alles eingetragen, weiß eventuell jemand woran das liegen kann? quest warpring begin state start begin when 70007.use begin
Warp problem
09/30/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello epvpers! i have one question/problem and i need your help, can you help me? Problem: I added a new map in my server, and when i warp in it, the game teleports me in the corner of the map, on the mountains, and i cant move... I tried to modify the Town file in the map folder. But not work. Can anyone help me? Thx A lot Cmon, anyone can help me?
Map Warp Problem
09/01/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hallo leute ich hab mir vorhin diese Map eingefügt http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-gu ides-strategies/2018879-legendarny-las-map-8x8-qen tinios.html Alles prima nur ich hab das problem das ich mich nicht per Quest oder warppring hin porten kann nur per /warp naja ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen den warp den ich benutzte um auf die Map zu kommen ist 19080 0 Hier nochmal die Quest: quest Wald begin state start begin when 30121.chat."Wald" begin
[PROBLEM]MAP WARP
07/26/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello Epvp I have istalled 3 new maps in my server and when i warp ...server get me to coordonates 0 ,0 I can't solve the problem if someone now ..please answer .. Here it's a picture with my problem: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6665/021723313 5.jpg
DC Warp Problem
04/22/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Guten Tag epvp... Ich habe die Devilscatacomb Clientside und Serverside eingeügt in die Index und in dei Core eingetragen... Koordis stimmen Serverside und Clientside komplett überein so nun mein Problem ich geb will mich auf die Map porten aber es funktioniert einfach nicht weiß jemand wieso?