Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[C#] Vsro redirect

Discussion on [C#] Vsro redirect within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/15/2012, 03:38   #16

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
Actually im using your code, just changed it a lil (not much) and its in c# but the problem was that i didnt use gate/agent on same port, but now its working..

What im trying to do is change from thread or having both gate/agent in 1 thread without having an error like when changing from login to world server the login will say something like "an existing connection has closed" or w.e but its not an error it just means it changed from gate to agent.. so i want to try to remove (not just ignore it)

Edit: What i meant to say im using your code for the simple proxy but in C#, but in vb.net heres is where the message appears "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" when changing from login server to world server:
Not about vb.net, I also code in vb.net, just wrote that in C# for reference.
And that error is normal (isn't an error actually). Use try catch clause and it's all done.
Old 10/06/2012, 19:57   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
Mate i found this ^^

I also try to do the same, will post if i can achieve

Edit:
There you go dude: (All credits to NoN_Stop)

Hi, please can you do me a favor and release the project file (.vcproj or some like this, i know this is the source, but i dont know what i have to do with this source.
Old 10/06/2012, 20:02   #18

elite*gold: 1000
Learn C#
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Autopot for vSro (without redirect)
10/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 27 Replies
Hi guys, I'm playing on Perfection (pvp) server, and recently they have added protection, so we can't log in with mbot, etc. The thing is, the vsro autopot sucks like hell, using pots with about 3-5 secs delay (especially bad with eu characters), and I often have to use hp pot manually. In the old sjsro times, there was a keypresser autopot which you started after login, and worked like charm. Is there someone who knows an autopot similar to that? It would be hella great, then I...
Fr1 redirect to pb
04/04/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
when i try to login to fr1 it redires me to bp site any 1 knows why ? i tried with 2 acc existing and botted with and a other acc no botted at all still cant login
Can't redirect ip o_0?
08/10/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey everybody! I'm having a problem installing my ibot. First of all it doesn't detect silkroad because i can't redirect using edxsilkroad launcher or PHmediapatcher. Let me explain more in detail. I have everything installed (i think o_0) Whenever i redirect the ip and launch to silkroad, nothing happens when i enter my info in the login screen. It just stay there for a while. If i try launching silkroad using edxsilkroadlauncher5 it give me some random error like %/"!%?/$". Is there...
[Guide] EDXLoader Multiclient/Redirect/Swear Filter TSRO/ISRO/VSRO/CSRO/KSRO
09/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Had alot of people asking how i was able to multi in game today so i thought i would share with others as this should help people in the future aswell. Please note i am only showing you how too, the program used was NOT made by me, all credts go too pushedx. How to multi client/Redirect/And most loader features in TSRO Tested Working] And Other Official Silrkoad Versions Untested But Confirmed by Pushedx to be working] even with updates: 1. Go here:...
Redirect Ip???
08/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Hi. Icannot find this. What i can use for Redirect Ip in Tsro??? I search something, what have Redirect Ip, because i need this for Bot.... Old Loader don't work and http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hacks -bots-guides/301503-tsro-pserver-loader.html that too. Anyone have something for change redirect ip?