Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Autopot for vSro (without redirect)

Discussion on [Question] Autopot for vSro (without redirect) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Post [Question] Autopot for vSro (without redirect)

Hi guys,

I'm playing on Perfection (pvp) server, and recently they have added protection, so we can't log in with mbot, etc.
The thing is, the vsro autopot sucks like hell, using pots with about 3-5 secs delay (especially bad with eu characters), and I often have to use hp pot manually.

In the old sjsro times, there was a keypresser autopot which you started after login, and worked like charm.
Is there someone who knows an autopot similar to that? It would be hella great, then I could pvp normally.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07/29/2012, 13:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
if they this added xtrap thingy then just dl sro_client w/ xtrap disabled and then you can log w/ mbot i guess
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2012, 14:16   #3

Thanks, but the link is dead. Do you have it?
Old 07/29/2012, 16:41   #4

uncheck the delay with the ingame autopotion. So it dosnt use a delay but even with a delay its 0.5 seconds.
I never have a 2-3 second delay with ingame potion. it works fine for me!
Old 07/29/2012, 17:02   #5

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
You can't find a quicker auto-potion than the ingame auto-potion. Maybe your server is lagging?
Old 07/29/2012, 19:48   #6

nope i dont ;/ i just came across it try Googling maybe you will find one
Old 07/29/2012, 20:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
uncheck the delay with the ingame autopotion. So it dosnt use a delay but even with a delay its 0.5 seconds.
I never have a 2-3 second delay with ingame potion. it works fine for me!
Thanks Captain Obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
You can't find a quicker auto-potion than the ingame auto-potion. Maybe your server is lagging?
Maybe, I don't know. It often happens to me, that autopot doesn't use pots, so I have to rightclick it, and it uses it immediately. Thats why I suggested that an external autopot would solve the problem.

Can it be because of xtrap? Oo I couldn't imagine why...
Old 07/29/2012, 23:29   #8

Off Topic-ish: uhmm when i open the launcher it says couldn't find FileManager.dll so can u upload urs :/ ? the GFX one i guess or do you have a solution ?
Old 07/30/2012, 00:11   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadyi View Post
Off Topic-ish: uhmm when i open the launcher it says couldn't find FileManager.dll so can u upload urs :/ ? the GFX one i guess or do you have a solution ?
Mhm, interesting.. What sro are you playing? Tomorrow I'll do it.
Old 07/30/2012, 00:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
Mhm, interesting.. What sro are you playing? Tomorrow I'll do it.
the error occurs only when i start perfections launcher but every other sro works like a charm (i play on Shippudden right now(Apollo and Zeus on and off))
do ye can you help me ;/ ?
Old 07/30/2012, 00:34   #11

Heres the autopot, im not sure if the links work

Edit: oh i noticed the link was removed :|
Old 07/30/2012, 10:04   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadyi View Post
the error occurs only when i start perfections launcher but every other sro works like a charm (i play on Shippudden right now(Apollo and Zeus on and off))
do ye can you help me ;/ ?
Here you go, this is mine:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
Heres the autopot, im not sure if the links work

Edit: oh i noticed the link was removed :|
I have autopots remained, yet none of them worked. Anyone have lolkops?^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2012, 12:44   #13

Quote:
Here you go, this is mine:

I have autopots remained, yet none of them worked. Anyone have lolkops?^^

Try this one, i had it on my pc from the time when i played on zszc retro
Old 07/30/2012, 12:53   #14

Quote:
Thanks Captain Obvious.

Maybe, I don't know. It often happens to me, that autopot doesn't use pots, so I have to rightclick it, and it uses it immediately. Thats why I suggested that an external autopot would solve the problem.

Can it be because of xtrap? Oo I couldn't imagine why...

Sorry for trying to help.... And the ingame autopot is way better than any keypresser autopot which you stated to be good. Must be your internet then either it sucks or your location is far away from the server's origin meaning you get a big delay. (lagg in other words) Either way if this is the case it dosnt matter which autopot you use youll still have a big delay.

edit-
Just saw you said that when you click on a pot it uses it straight away. Not sure why your having problems then. The ingame autopot has allways worked fine for me and i tested it abit with the delay to see how it fairs. Never a problem so don't know why your getting problems, works for everyone else but not you... seems strange?!
Old 07/30/2012, 13:17   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
Sorry for trying to help.... And the ingame autopot is way better than any keypresser autopot which you stated to be good. Must be your internet then either it sucks or your location is far away from the server's origin meaning you get a big delay. (lagg in other words) Either way if this is the case it dosnt matter which autopot you use youll still have a big delay.

edit-
Just saw you said that when you click on a pot it uses it straight away. Not sure why your having problems then. The ingame autopot has allways worked fine for me and i tested it abit with the delay to see how it fairs. Never a problem so don't know why your getting problems, works for everyone else but not you... seems strange?!
Must be server-sided, because I tried on different pc, and got the same result. Must be some kind of problem related to my location, I just don't get why. I'm cursed, probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post

Try this one, i had it on my pc from the time when i played on zszc retro

Tried it, no luck. Different files. x)
Thanks
1 User