Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't redirect ip o_0?

Discussion on Can't redirect ip o_0? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't redirect ip o_0?

Hey everybody! I'm having a problem installing my ibot. First of all it doesn't detect silkroad because i can't redirect using edxsilkroad launcher or PHmediapatcher. Let me explain more in detail.

I have everything installed (i think o_0)
Whenever i redirect the ip and launch to silkroad, nothing happens when i enter my info in the login screen. It just stay there for a while. If i try launching silkroad using edxsilkroadlauncher5 it give me some random error like %/"!%?/$". Is there something i did wrong or should i use another patcher?

Ps: i redirect to 127.0.0.1:16000
Old 08/10/2011, 18:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
No one? :S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To Redirect IP to 127.0.0.1 Using Proxyfier
02/13/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
how?
Redirect
11/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Something weird is happening since i formated my computer, when i run the SRO launcher it says the server is in inspection, but with the bot i can launch it, after some research i found out that my client is redirecting to 127.0.0.1 (localhost) instead of joymax host, is there any way to fixe this? already reinstalled and redownloaded it, it works but when i reboot the computer it gets the default redirect to localhost...
swsro redirect
04/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Many times, eh intention to redirect to capture opcode swsro but when I change the ip with pktool gives me errors and I can not enter
Redirect Fur webseite help
02/14/2010 - General Coding - 3 Replies
So ich hab den meta cod um weiter zu chiken aber ich mochte das er mit einen bechtimten navigator offnet(internet explore) wiso ich das will:naja ich benutz frams und das unterchtustzen net alles navis so hier ist mein cod <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="2;url=http://www.nfs-mania.com/downl oads/mostwanted/sauvegardes/nfs-mania_profil_bonus .zip" />
Redirect Ip???
08/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Hi. Icannot find this. What i can use for Redirect Ip in Tsro??? I search something, what have Redirect Ip, because i need this for Bot.... Old Loader don't work and http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hacks -bots-guides/301503-tsro-pserver-loader.html that too. Anyone have something for change redirect ip?