Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] EDXLoader Multiclient/Redirect/Swear Filter TSRO/ISRO/VSRO/CSRO/KSRO

Discussion on [Guide] EDXLoader Multiclient/Redirect/Swear Filter TSRO/ISRO/VSRO/CSRO/KSRO within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] EDXLoader Multiclient/Redirect/Swear Filter TSRO/ISRO/VSRO/CSRO/KSRO

Had alot of people asking how i was able to multi in game today so i thought i would share with others as this should help people in the future aswell. Please note i am only showing you how too, the program used was NOT made by me, all credts go too pushedx.

How to multi client/Redirect/And most loader features in TSRO [Tested Working] And Other Official Silrkoad Versions [Untested But Confirmed by Pushedx to be working] even with updates:

1. Go here:

2. download the "edxSilkroadLoader_Lite.zip" created by pushedx

3. Unzip everything into the folder of your choice (it doesnt have to go in the silkroad folder, it can be any of your choice)

4. Within the folder you just extracted and made go to the "Bin" folder

5. Run the "edxSilkroadLoader_Lite" application

6. Using the add button locate your sro_client for TSRO

7. click launch.

8. Chose the settings you wish via the loader interface (i personally have, "Debug Console" "Patch Speed" and "Redirect World IP" unticked.)

9. [optional] if you require to be able to redirect your login I.P for whatever reason than check the box "Redirect Login IP" and Do as you wish with it.

10. Click Start and there you go.

This shouldnt need updating even if the client is updated. Also please note this guide was tested to work with TSRO but the guide should be exactly the same for other versions.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 09/03/2009, 19:46   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
The thread is sticky here...

#Closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread