Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Gap or skills questions have their answer here.

Discussion on Any Gap or skills questions have their answer here. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
Any Gap or skills questions have their answer here.

Warning !
If someone flames he will get reported , i made up this thread for newbies
P.S im not a Thanks-Collector

Those past days there were alot of questions on Gapping and if they added skills will their gap end or something ? also about wich skills to add and wich to not add and calculate the incoming SP and the used SP

Guys just check its the copy of the original .::Nivlam::.(R.I.P) , but it works the same please instead of posting questions use that site .
Old 07/29/2011, 02:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Your answers to most the questions have been rather helpless, people haven't been asking how much SP they need, they want to know the quickest way to keep leveling without having so sacrifice too much SP, the best way to do this is to open your gap and close it when your skills next level (usually every 4 levels)
Old 07/29/2011, 08:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramentous7 View Post
Your answers to most the questions have been rather helpless
Wich ones ?

look i know wich thread you are talkin about im talking in general . and maybe in the other thread i meant to show the one that asked nivlam to calculate himself if the 95k of sp that left would make him at least 105 or not to farm at cave , ReMarkable91 started flaming so i reported him nothing more .
Old 07/29/2011, 09:02   #4

elite*gold: 0
He wanted to know how he could get to 105 with 95ksp, he never said 105 FF, just to get there with enough skills because he was going to use caves to farm, remarkable's answer was right and you started to flame by saying he was wrong, and then when he explained himself you continued to abuse him saying hes wrong.

Most SP questions arent even related to 'how much SP do I need to be FF xx level' so this thread is useless
Old 07/29/2011, 10:12   #5

First saying he is wrong is not flamin but saying GTFO and FU is flaming so when he flamed i didnt flame too i continued saying that he was wrong and maybe i have misunderstood the asker a bit .
Old 07/29/2011, 12:44   #6

elite*gold: 20
Last time I checked Nivlam's sp calculator isn't accurate for 110 cap... Unless they fixed it some time ago.